Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alyssa Griffis

2 posters

Go down

Alyssa Griffis Empty Alyssa Griffis

Post by CrackPuppy Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Steam Name:CrackPuppy
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:38902318
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crackpuppeh
How long have you been rping?: 6 years
How did you find us?: I was a member of SG in the way back when times, informed of the reboot by friends
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: Nope

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name:Alyssa Griffis
Species:Human
MOS:Pilot
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.
Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Alyssa was born on a poor Eezo mining colony in the Terminus system. Life was harsh on the planet, with little opportunities for anyone there aside work the mines for whatever energy company owned the colony at the time. At the age of 18, Alyssa's parents saved up enough money to afford their daughter to go to a flight academy and learn to be a pilot. Five years later she had earned her wings with distinction in cargo and small craft piloting. Alyssa quickly found herself part of a cargo crew as the head pilot, running random bits of cargo from backwater to backwater for a while until she could afford her own ship, a small cargo ship on it's last legs that she managed to fix up with the last of her money.

Alyssa tried her best to find legitimate work during the mid 2180s, she really did. But no-one really needed to hire a young, relatively green pilot who had a small rusty bucket chugging along through space, so she went back to the Terminus systems and became a smuggler, transporting not so legitimate goods discreetly across the universe for a little extra than what you would get as a legitimate worker. It was a good life for a small while, until the crackdown on smugglers during the reaper war. after just a few short weeks transporting refugees across the galaxy away from Sol, she was found by the SSV Manchester and arrested on an old APB on her for smuggling charges. Rather than throwing her in prison, as is usual for smugglers in the System Alliance, it was decided that pilots were needed. Alyssa was a pilot, obviously, so she was conscripted as a transport pilot where she has since served in the reaper war with distinction.

(I know I only needed one paragraph, but I felt like writing more. Razz)

CrackPuppy

Back to top Go down

Alyssa Griffis Empty Re: Alyssa Griffis

Post by Satan Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Alyssa Griffis I2yEXEy
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down