Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jex Navalin

2 posters

Go down

Jex Navalin Empty Jex Navalin

Post by Draymour Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Steam Name: Draymour

Profile: https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net/profile

How Long Have you been Roleplaying?
About 7 years
How did you find us? Heard the notification and came back.
No I have not been banned.

Character:Jex Navalin

Character Race:Turian

MOS:You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment:Ja/Yes
Character Backstory:(2 minimum paragraph) Jex was born in a Turian Colony. His father was a Military fellow and his brothers were Mercenaries, it was hard for him to
get along with them. One of his brothers was easy to get along but his brother died during a raid on Omega. He felt like it will never be the same,
at the age of 18 his colony was attacked. His father died right in front of him, his brothers defended his escape. Two months later of escaping his home,
He enlisted for the Turian Military. Three years later he was Recruited in the Task force. He accepted that offer, Now he waits for his first deployment.

On his first deployment, he met a human who was his friend during the fire fight. His name was Jack O'Riely, They've been watching there backs ever since
their first firefight. Three Years later a suicide mission is sent to the task force. The Task forcee never been through hell like this, but Jex and Jack gives
hope to the task force as the go through the siege. But the problem for the mission that the enemy was well fortified. The task force was loosing men one by one.
The Task force commander calls for a retreat. Soon there were losing more soldiers then ever. The Kodiak lands, Jex gets on first then the Task force commander. When
Jack was running to jump on the Kodiak he gets mowed by enemy fire and the last bullet goes straight through his neck. The Kodiak takes off and Jex is not the same.
A month later the Task force is Disbanded. The task force commander gave Jex, Jack's Dog tags. Three weeks later Jex gets recruited to a new task force (This one) and
he accepted that offer. Now He wears his Friends dog tags on his shoulder as a Remembrance.

(Just To say this, Its pretty much of all i can think of XD. But i do enjoy making a characters back story, So yeah if something wrong please tell me.)
{Plus this is an OLD File app managed to grab it off me documents}
{Plus during the hype of the servers return i've been making mistakes XD}
Draymour
Draymour

Back to top Go down

Jex Navalin Empty Re: Jex Navalin

Post by Satan Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Jex Navalin I2yEXEy
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down