Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlecreeper's

2 posters

Go down

Battlecreeper's Empty Battlecreeper's

Post by Battlecreeper Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Steam Name: Battlecreeper
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51886123
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064037975
How long have you been rping?: Up to 3 years now.
How did you find us?: I have been a part of the MERP before it was shut down as I was for some time inactive and then later on returned while staying on the time of the last days when getting the news of it's return of course I wanted to come back.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: No, or atleast. Not that I am aware of.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Rassilia Praasi
Species: Asari
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Scout
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.
Rassillia Praasi was living a decent live in the citadel with her mother. She seems to had a rather more civil live as a citizen, but soon it changed when the boredom has hitted her, as she wished to explore the depth of space and so gain more knowledge like any other young Asari to become a mentor, in their old ages to guide the younger ones no matter what race with knowledge. She has joined in the a PMC and recieved a harsh training as to be setted for a Scout. Yet after 10 years. The age of 354 now, she left the PMC. Seeing what will happen in the future as for finding a new job with her new earned skills.

Battlecreeper

Back to top Go down

Battlecreeper's Empty Re: Battlecreeper's

Post by Satan Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Battlecreeper's I2yEXEy
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down