Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urdnot Virak.

2 posters

Go down

Urdnot Virak. Empty Urdnot Virak.

Post by Jayden Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:03 pm

Steam Name:Jayden
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79671013
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jaydenian/
How long have you been rping? About 2 Years Non-Serious, Almost a year of Serious now.
How did you find us? Satan, He invited me.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Nope.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Urdnot Virak
Species: Krogan
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Merc Assault.
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.
Following the end of the Krogan rebellion's - The genophage had severely reduced the fertility of the Krogan species, Preventing them from growing out of control once more - The few lucky one's who we're produced from the egg's went on to carry what was left of the krogan species with them - One such of these offspring was Virak, Of clan Urdnot, He was raised to be a warrior, As most young krogan would, Eventually leading him to the bloody right of passage, Succeeding in the passage - He was now a full member of Clan Urdnot..

This eventually led him to go off-world, Seeking work as a mercenary, Guard duty, Attack's on people, That sort of thing - Nothing was really different from his life on Tuchanka, Eventually the Reaper's came, Ending up with him fighting with the alliance after the Genophage was cured, With the krogan's being an immense help he eventually joined the Taskforce, In order to provide much helpful combat assistance.

(If this is not indepth-Enough for you, Let me know -I'll happily rewrite it if you wish, Note: I'm not too skilled with writing backstories for this kind of shit, I'm actually pretty decent at roleplaying them though, Yeah, I am also aware my grammar is shit.)

Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Urdnot Virak. Empty Re: Urdnot Virak.

Post by Satan Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:24 pm

God. Damn. LIZARD!

Urdnot Virak. I2yEXEy
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down