Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei

+3
Kravis
HereticsEnd
XVvC (DECOMISSIONED)
7 posters

Go down

[The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei Empty [The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei

Post by XVvC (DECOMISSIONED) Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:56 pm

*An application checks for the user's input, after confirming Xeria has been killed, it unlocks the blackbox and deploys it's content*

*Xeria is seen sitting 2 years ago on New Canton with her white Council robes*

Hello my past, present and future allies.
If you've gained access to this depository of information then I may no longer be around to clarify it's contents... *sigh*

After some time, you begin to worry about dying. About what happens after you die; after your name moves on.
I decided to create my own memorial... A tomb of personality...

Life has been so far up to this point very rushed. Cerberus keeps knocking on the door and the Geth aren't any less noisy.
I do, or did, my best to protect this colony. Maybe I actually died trying to achieve biotics, would be my preferred way to go.
If anything else, well, I hope you were my friends and not my enemies.

A lot of knowledge was hidden from the galaxy, but if I were to die... And I expect to be the last one out... The attached file contains a compression of all data retrieved from the Prothean beacon on Canton prior to it's detonation.

I guess this is it then...

My official last words...

Eternity Has Fallen~

*The recording ends*
XVvC (DECOMISSIONED)
XVvC (DECOMISSIONED)

Back to top Go down

[The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei Empty Re: [The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei

Post by HereticsEnd Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:57 pm

<::STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR BELOVED CHARACTER DEATH::>

[The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei I+cant+handle+this+you+bastard+_e489be84af30a2cfd54adfe0b0d20caa
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

Back to top Go down

[The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei Empty Re: [The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei

Post by Kravis Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:43 pm

[The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei Db9
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank Handsome Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:54 pm

She will be missed. But finding out characters your char likes died while I'm on holiday is not fun.
Hank Handsome
Hank Handsome

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:54 am

[The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei C4jt321
Mazer
Mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterMedicMan Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:34 am

HereticsEnd wrote:
<::STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR BELOVED CHARACTER DEATH::>

[The LastMessageService - Your last words to your last friends] User : Xeria'Veeros nar Alarei I+cant+handle+this+you+bastard+_e489be84af30a2cfd54adfe0b0d20caa
Essentially, yes. It hurts a lot. I still don't know how to take this yet.

MasterMedicMan
MasterMedicMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:18 pm

I feel so bad now for not being able to come to that event , fucking damnit

I hate when i have this feeling of guilt.
Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down