Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yes hello its me

2 posters

Go down

yes hello its me Empty yes hello its me

Post by Jayden Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Steam Name: Jayden
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79671013
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jaydenian/
How long have you been rping? About 2 Years Non-Serious, Almost a year of Serious now.
How did you find us? Satan, He invited me.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Nope.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Lila'Ieamas vas Xiranua
Species: Quarian
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Medic.
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yep, Yes, Affirmative.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

A Female Quarian - Born to the Migrant fleet On the vessel Zaaron, You know - Those migrant guy's who made the Geth, Yeah them. She had a relatively decent life - Stressing situations we're everywhere considering the migrant fleet's conditions, She eventually was sent out on her pilgrimage, That one thing where they have to get something to help the fleet - Medical Expertise.

She was sent to a relatively small Human colony - She operated as a doctor, Treating various injuries illnesses and such that had befallen the inhabitants, Eventually returning to the Migrant-Fleet after her time learning the various medical procedures had finished, Eventually the Fleet's would start to retake Rannoch, The Civilians being saved thankfully and such, Before helping various efforts across the galaxy - Treating injured people on battlefields, Etc, Before the whole Destruction ending happened - Resulting in her being assigned to the Task-Force, Specifically the SSV London.

(I am so sorry, Figured I'd do it since it seemed that the current medical guy's we're struggling.) (nevermadequarianbeforesoexcusemistakes)
(icaneditthisfullytomakeitahumanifneeded)
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

yes hello its me Empty Re: yes hello its me

Post by Pianotugboat Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Fuck you accepted.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: