Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cixe's Character Application

2 posters

Go down

Cixe's Character Application Empty Cixe's Character Application

Post by SpiritedCixe Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:28 am

Steam Name: Cixe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50538242
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Whatisspace/
How long have you been rping? 7 Years
How did you find us? Tony / Toppy
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Not that I'm aware of.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Valentina Silva
Species: Human
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Anti-Mobile (Anti-Armour - Anti-Air) Ground Operative
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes I do.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Born on April 3rd, 2163; Valentina was raised in a small suburb within the 'Los Prosperidad' district of the Mexico, bordering the United States. She was put through private education during her upbringing, both of her parents having been quite well-off in their later years. Her general education had gone without flaw, but Valentina found herself to be more 'tom-boy'ish in regards to how she acted and her general demeanor. Her hobbies had been physical sports of any kind, and her social group had been more male-dominated than female. She grew a strong bond with friends and family and boasts her honesty over her other traits. With her parent's blessing, she had decided to join the Fuerzas Armadas de México after general schooling; along with a select few she had kept close.

Valentina had begun her training as Basic Infantry, and made it past without any issue at all. When she had joined the military, internal conflict had been a rising issue more-so than external conflict. Her time was spent mostly assisting the disruption of illegal networks and safe-guarding Mexico along with Border Forces. On the side, she had begun to learn English Common in attempts to broaden her knowledge; which she was able to do with assistance from others. She moved her way up to specialized training, and eventually had become an Anti-Armour technician within the 27th Infantry Forces; 'Huelguista' Platoon.

Soon, her training was put under stress as the Reaper War had broken out. A valiant defensive bracket was held by Mexico before it was quickly crushed, much of the military forced to fall back and retreat to underground safe haven and resistance strongholds. Valentina had been few of the survivors from her Platoon; unsure of the fate of her long-time friends who had joined with her. After the reclaiming of Earth, she made the attempt to branch out to the First Contact Task Force; in attempts to continue her career.

P.S I'm shit at lore pls forgive me
SpiritedCixe
SpiritedCixe

Back to top Go down

Cixe's Character Application Empty Re: Cixe's Character Application

Post by Pianotugboat Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:13 am

Looks good to me -Accepted-
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down