Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syndra Elspeth

5 posters

Go down

Syndra Elspeth Empty Syndra Elspeth

Post by Citizen Snips Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Authorization code entered, please wait for verification

Verification confirmed, welcome, [REDACTED]

Please standby

-WARNING-

ANY INFORMATION REGARDING DETAILS OF THE SSV LONDON AND IT'S EMPLOYEES ARE CONSIDERED CLASSIFIED. ANY SHARED INFORMATION IN CORRELATION TO THE LOCATIONS, NAMES, APPEARANCE, AND MISSIONS OF ITS PERSONNEL IS PUNISHABLE BY MILITARY LAW. ANY OFFENDER IS LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED BY SPEC-WAR III.

Displaying transfer file #021352

Elspeth, Syndra
Syndra Elspeth Tumblr_m4ss8iUKmZ1qmhggvo1_500

General Information:

Character Name: Syndra Elspeth
Nick/Pet-Names: Ellie
Homestation: Omega
Height: 5’7
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Build: Ectomorph
Demeanor: Sarcastic, Talkative
Education: Self-Taught, Alliance Engineering Track
Birthcode: 426-423-0219
Birth Sign: Libra
Alignment: Neutral-Good
Affiliation: SSV London Propulsion Engineer / Engineering SIC

Attributes:

Strength: 11/20
Syndra’s build is fairly average.

Dexterity: 14/20
Fairly fast and deft in her fields of expertise.

Constitution: 13/20
Surprisingly durable given her muscularity and size.

Intelligence: 13/20
Not a genius, but Syndra is around above-average compared to most others.

Wisdom: 10/20
Syndra is wise in very few things, and is most certainly not good and expressing helpful opinions, at least on most things, although she does try.

Awareness: 14/20
Syndra is pretty aware of her surrounding at any given time.

Charisma: 14/20
Syndra is really kind and outgoing to most people, although some are turned off due to her accent and overall brash mannerisms.

Luck: 10/20
Had some really shitty luck, but ended up pulling herself out of it, so it all evens out.

Syndra Elspeth Large

A Quick Consensus:

Syndra, like many unfortunate souls, is one of the impoverished children whom grew up on Omega. Although fairly untrusting in many situations due to her upbringing, Syndra managed to maintain a certain air of light-heartedness and kindness throughout early life thanks primarily in-part to a close relationship with a young women whom she had known since before her pre-teens. A young woman whom struggles with many of the demons that followed her from Omega, she simply takes life one day at a time, struggling to find a balance in her self-destructive tendencies.

Character Traits:

Outgoing: As an invidivual whom knows how difficult it is combat ones inner-demons, Syndra is more than willing to help anyone who might need or, whether they willingly sought out assistance or not.

Friendly: Although she can be untrusting if an individual rubs her the wrong way, Syndra has no issue being kind and nice, provided they can handle the way she speaks and presents herself.

Accepting: Syndra has absolutely no issue with what anyone takes, who they love, or what they do, and is almost always supportive of them. The only exception is when an action harms another or if they become self-destructive.

From Omega: Syndra is from Omega, and lived there for the majority of her life. As such her speech and, at times, the way she presents herself is generally reminiscent of where she came from. The only exceptions to this are when she is working or speaking to someone in a professional setting.

Junkie: Plain and simple, Syndra is a junkie that has been struggling with addiction since she was in her mid-teens, and although she tries her absolute best to keep this disease in check, it is always an uphill battle. Although in check at the moment, this causes her have to be very, very careful with any substance she takes, medical or recreational, as there is a fairly high chance she will take things to a dangerous level.

Vocal Sample

Admired|Well-Respected /Exceptionally Good Friend|Friend|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed
|Disliked|On The Shit-List| † = Deceased

Saige Shields – “Really good friend of mine, I’ve known her for a while. Pretty much my main bitch.”

Savannah Clarke – “A chick I met on the ship not too long ago. Really non-judgmental, and sweet as hell. We’ve been hangin’ out and I’ve gotten to know her a lot better recently.”

Rassailia Praasi - "Really nice Asari chick I met a while ago. One of the first people I met when I transferred. Really nice girl, we've become pretty good friends."

Itpo Drios – “Some Drell janitor I met on the ship. Kind of a bit off, but he’s nice. I’d definitely chat with him again if I got the chance.”

Sophia Orr - "A really nice chick who seems to be friends with Savannah. Like I said, she's nice and sweet, I'd talk to her again if given the chance."

Diocletianus "Dio" Villius – “A Turian Lieutenant on our ship. Dude is like, the most depressing guy I’ve ever met, and what’s scary is I don’t even think he means to be. I’d chat with him again if given the opportunity but I’d need to make sure I was mentally prepared not to get sad. However, he is nice enough."

Octavvius Ablenus - "Some soldier I don't know too well. Seems okay."

Naomi Merigold – "Decided my opinion of her was way too judgmental and cunty. The situation she was in wasn't my own so I won't be a bitch to her, I'll get her a legitimate chance before I make a judgement."

Noah Bruckner – “Guy’s kind of a douche. I’m not completely convinced he means to be, though, but he does stick his nose in other people’s business and that’s not fuckin’ cool.”

If you want me to add your character just sauce me something in the comments.

Last edited by Citizen Snips on Fri May 06, 2016 3:12 am; edited 9 times in total
Citizen Snips
Citizen Snips

Back to top Go down

Syndra Elspeth Empty Re: Syndra Elspeth

Post by Nobody Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:52 am

Last edited by Vicious Otter on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Battlecreeper Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am

Everyone waits for dat relationship status to meta man.

Battlecreeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Citizen Snips Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Updated to be less shit.
Citizen Snips
Citizen Snips

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Octavvius

Atlas

Back to top Go down

Post by Battlecreeper Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:23 am

Rass

Battlecreeper

Back to top Go down

Post by SophiaOrr Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:34 am

Sophia needs on dat list yo.
SophiaOrr
SophiaOrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Citizen Snips Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:03 pm

-UPDATE-

Added Sophia Orr
Changed Opinion / Feelings for Naomi Merigold.
Removed Bructia because perma'd.
Citizen Snips
Citizen Snips

Back to top Go down

Post by Battlecreeper Fri May 06, 2016 9:53 am

"We are pretty good friends" Puts me into friend catogry XD The irony

Battlecreeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content