Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlas's aplication that was moved because I put it in the wrong area

3 posters

Go down

Atlas's aplication that was moved because I put it in the wrong area Empty Atlas's aplication that was moved because I put it in the wrong area

Post by Atlas Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:54 pm

Steam Name: [ARP] Atlas
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:182665589
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125596907/
How long have you been rping? : Two years.
How did you find us? :Friend of TheIrishGhost, know him from another community.
Have you been banned for Singularity Gaming? No.

Name: Octaviius Ablienus.
Species: Turian.
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.
MOS: Infantryman

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Octaviius was born on July, 31st, 2156 on Palaven. He was raised by his father, who instilled him with a desire to peruse a life in the military. However, his mother had wished for him to follow her path in science. To her dismay, Ocataviius chose the former and would prepare for his future career. He was taught to be loyal to his friend, family, and people. From a young age, he was proud to know he was going to serve those who mattered to him. At the age of 15, he was sent off to boot camp. The training itself was relatively easy for him. He was born fit and physically prepared for a military career. The training itself had only eased him more into the lifestyle.

After graduating, he and his unit were positioned at the Asteroid known as Pherios. They were tasked with putting down small rebellions and power struggles on the mass of rock. But one day, his unit was surprised by the arrival of the Reapers in their system. It had been discovered that a patrol force had landed on a smaller Asteroid near Pherios. His unit was sent to the surface to eliminate it. After a swift battle, the Reaper force had been terminated. He would remain on Pherios until the end of the war, continuing to destroy patrol forces deployed near them.

After the war had ended, Octaviius had decided he wanted to try something new for a change. He had spent a long time on that Asteroid, and he wanted to reach out and explore the galaxy. He signed up and transferred to the SSV London, curios of what would happen next.

Atlas

Back to top Go down

Atlas's aplication that was moved because I put it in the wrong area Empty Re: Atlas's aplication that was moved because I put it in the wrong area

Post by Atlas Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Please review. I've been waiting for a week.

Atlas

Back to top Go down

Atlas's aplication that was moved because I put it in the wrong area Empty Re: Atlas's aplication that was moved because I put it in the wrong area

Post by Pianotugboat Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Seems good to me, accepted.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterMedicMan Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:34 pm

oh jesus
atlas i'm so sorry i didn't even see this
MasterMedicMan
MasterMedicMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down