Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Application

2 posters

Go down

Someone's Application Empty Someone's Application

Post by Someone Sun May 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Steam Name: Someone
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42001895
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044269519/
How long have you been rping: I started on Iconoclasm (disbanded) around 2011 - 2012. Took a few breaks in between, but I'm excited to start back up again.
How did you find us: My friend Brian Brinkster was telling me about it. I'm a huge fan of Mass Effect and Roleplay, so putting the two together? How can I resist?
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming: God, I sure hope not, considering I just found y'all today.

_
Name: Claire Lee
Species: Human (female)
Why do you want to roleplay a character of said species? Claire Lee has been my main character for a long time. On most of the HL2RP servers, she's been my main unit character. I'm planning on keeping the same character traits, but just wipe the story to fit the Mass Effect universe.
How familiar are you with it? As a human? Well, I'm used to role-playing on HL2RP servers, so this will be a big change. I am a huge fan of Mass Effect, though. I'll just need to refresh myself on the lore and make sure everything is set. I'll also research other races to make sure I'm comfortable with the lore and everything.
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): Combat Medic
Why do you want to roleplay within said MOS? I usually prefer the medical fields in role-play. Also, Claire is usually a medic of some-sort in my RP.
How OOCly familiar are you with the topic? (Ex. Combat Medic - OOC Knowledge of Medical Procedures) I can say I'm somewhat knowledgeable. I wouldn't actually preform any kind of medical procedure OOC, but I believe I can role-play it just fine.
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: I do.
Do you understand that any medical disabilities your character has would be present on a work form - And thus may make your character ineligible for a job in the Military?: Yes ma'am.
Are you also aware that this is a Joint-Task-Force Military, and that your character will be held to the standards of a soldier?: Sure thing.
Two Paragraph Backstory - Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph:

Claire Lee was born on December 16th, 2166 in some middle-of-nowhere town in Virginia, to a very low class family. Being stereotypical Asians, Claire was held to very high standards in her education throughout her elementary, middle, and most of her high school careers by her parents. Due to this, she was pretty much forbidden to have a social life in elementary and middle school, although she did manage to squeeze one out in high school. In high school, Claire had a natural talent for anatomy, medicine, and cooking. She excelled at these classes, but struggled a little in her other classes. This sparked much tension between her and her parents, regardless of the fact that she merely had B's in her a few of her other classes. Her parent were overbearing as hell, and she was fed up with it.

In an effort to escape the smothering and strictness of her parents, she got a full ride scholarship to The University of Miami Miller, School of Medicine in Miami, Florida and planned to move away when she graduated from high school. However, she found a better opportunity to study medicine in the Citadel in the Kithoi Ward at a college fair one day at her school. How could she pass up an opportunity like this? With her excellent grades, and a lot of applying, she raised enough money to attend the college. After a few days of her graduation, she flew away with a few of her friends to the Citadel

Claire could not believe her luck. She has escaped her parents to go pursue her favorite subjects on the Citadel. She never enjoyed life so much. Everything was going her way. She made a multitude of friends at the Kithoi Ward and focused on her studies, with a little bit of partying in between. However, being in the Citadel developed a love for space for Claire. With a little bit of persuading, she joined Systems Alliance Military in an attempt to be a medic on any kind of ship.

After passing Basic Training, she was assigned onto the Third Fleet as an assistant medic, in an effort to train her through watching the other doctors in her ward. Although somewhat boring, she loved her time on the SSV Logan. The doctors there helped her learn much of what she knows about medicine and treating wounds. She also learned about the anatomies of the different species and basic knowledge on how to treat their wounds.

Then, the Reaper attack on the Arcturus Station happened. Claire has never felt so powerless as she witnessed the destruction of the Second Fleet, sacrificing themselves to save the Third and Fifth fleets. She gazed in awe right before they got away, as a full battleship was decimated so easily by a single Reaper.

Now, she vows revenge for the second fleet, and plans to assist in the fight wherever she can.

Last edited by Someone on Mon May 02, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Someone
Someone

Back to top Go down

Someone's Application Empty Re: Someone's Application

Post by Someone Sun May 01, 2016 5:40 pm

This backstory isn't really as long as I would've liked, but I was having trouble coming up with stuff. I think I will focus more on her diary instead.
Someone
Someone

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterMedicMan Fri May 06, 2016 7:34 am

You're good to go, just add anyone on the 'accepted users note,' thread and ask for the password.
MasterMedicMan
MasterMedicMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down