Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emperor Nafaryus' App, Darius Clayton

3 posters

Go down

Emperor Nafaryus' App, Darius Clayton Empty Emperor Nafaryus' App, Darius Clayton

Post by Emperor Nafaryus Tue May 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Steam Name: Emperor Nafaryus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47559644

Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheNomacEmperor/

How long have you been rping: Five Years

How did you find us: Friends with Joker from years ago.

Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming:No

_
Name: Darius Clayton

Species: Human

Why do you want to roleplay a character of said species?: Because I believe I can roleplay a Human better then
most other races.

How familiar are you with it?: I'm a human

MOS (Military Occupational Specialty):Marksmen

Why do you want to roleplay within said MOS?: Because I like to passive roleplay and I think this can give me a lot of passive rp.

How OOCly familiar are you with the topic? (Ex. Combat Medic - OOC Knowledge of Medical Procedures):I cannot roleplay medical rp at all. Not to save my life Razz

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: I understand.

Do you understand that any medical disabilities your character has would be present on a work form - And thus may make your character ineligible for a job in the Military?: I understand.

Are you also aware that this is a Joint-Task-Force Military, and that your character will be held to the standards of a soldier?: Yes.

Two Paragraph Backstory - Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.: Earth born male Darius Clayton was born on February third 2166 in Cleveland Ohio. His father and mother were John Clayton and Faythe Clayton. Darius' father was a Soldier in the Alliance when Darius was a young boy. The Young boy looked up to his father and told himself one day he would fallow in his fathers footsteps. This Drove Young Clayton to Diligent and Hard workers life. Keep his Grades high in school and Maintaining As fit as he could be. At the age of Fourteen he joined a Youth Military Group for Young teens. This was how he learned the Basic survival and training of an Alliance Soldier. He would end up Finishing High School with honnors, going directly to A University before he made a last minute choice to join the Alliance army.

Darius spent two years old his life within the Alliance Training Program, using his wits and talents Darius became an accomplished Marksmen, outclassing most of his peers in training. Catching the eye of Alliance Officers. Darius was approached by his Commanding officer to join a task force known as "Outlanders" A small Task force partoling the Galaxy In Alliance Space. Darius Would agree on joining the Team. This would be his First Deployment and he was Fresh and Ready to begin to fallow his fathers Destiny

Emperor Nafaryus

Back to top Go down

Emperor Nafaryus' App, Darius Clayton Empty Re: Emperor Nafaryus' App, Darius Clayton

Post by Toki Tue May 03, 2016 8:57 pm

i guess hes pretty cool
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

Emperor Nafaryus' App, Darius Clayton Empty Re: Emperor Nafaryus' App, Darius Clayton

Post by Emperor Nafaryus Tue May 03, 2016 9:00 pm

I know it's a really bad and dry backstory. But I roleplay I a lot better then I can write and App. So I would like a Chance to come on and prove that.

Emperor Nafaryus

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Nafaryus Sat May 07, 2016 9:45 am

Toki wrote:i guess hes pretty cool
Thanks Toki

Emperor Nafaryus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat Sat May 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Accepted faght Emperor Nafaryus' App, Darius Clayton Tumblr_mrpdberQhE1sou1vco1_r1_400
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum