Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why was I upset with Fallout.

3 posters

Go down

Why was I upset with Fallout. Empty Why was I upset with Fallout.

Post by Arglack Sat May 28, 2016 2:17 pm

I have no idea if i'm posting this at the right place.

Before you say anything, yes, i will join the server if i'm able to make an app for the theme, but , you all probably noticed that i didn't like the idea not even a bit, no flaming, no intention to offend anyone, but i believe it's more of something personal between me and the series, but why?

BETHESDA IS ABUSING OUR COUNTRY (Brazil)

..Yeah, after Fallout 4 was released, the price was surpisingly high, I know games are really expensive here on Brazil, but Bethesda is ripping $20 extra off us, i am not the only one who came into that conclusion, so did the entire brazilian fallout community, that made me lose alot of respect for Bethesda, and the Fallout Series.

They won't change this, the price is just increasing more and more for us, i dont care if fallout 4 sucks or not, it's a total bullshit. And the season pass, oh my god , the season pass, its horrible, i could afford two fallouts with the price of it.

FALLOUT 4 RUINED SOME RELATIONS

Yeah, thats alot personal, I know, but also one of the reasons why I got upset, since Fallout 4 was released, some people, IRL even, just straight up got so glued into that game, that they completely forgot that the world existed, some people that i even considered friends, now are gone.

IT KILLED THE FIRST SINGULARITY

I know that title might sound a little bit rude, but i dont want to bring the community down, I love it, i love the servers we create, but when Fallout 4 was released, and no, i don't want to put any of you to blame, the server simply slowly died, yes, some people told me they were going to help me keep it alive, but they vanished, simply vanished, didn't even do what they said, leaving me alone, with Dex, trying to do everything we could, but no avail, we were alone, leading the first Singularity to die off.

Once again, i am still joining the server, i just wanted for you people to not think that i'm butthurt cuz' no MERP, and i'm aware that, my chances of being accepted after this are slim, but, i felt like i needed to get it off my chest.

See you on the vault, hopefully.
Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Why was I upset with Fallout. Empty Re: Why was I upset with Fallout.

Post by Pianotugboat Sat May 28, 2016 2:36 pm

To be fair, a lot of new games kill a lot of roleplay's as they are produced well, most of the time roleplay's are just a spin off of what we want to see from a game.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack Sat May 28, 2016 2:39 pm

I know that, Fallout, for me, just kept stacking up problems with me, thats the difference, but like i said, its just a personal problem.
Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Post by Westerwald Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:40 pm

What we needed was a New Vegas 2, or something by Obsidian. I think 1, 2, and New Vegas are really the pinnacle of the Fallout series. Everything else falls short.

Westerwald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down