Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Vivid's Teacher application.

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Vivid's Teacher application. Empty Dr. Vivid's Teacher application.

Post by Dr. Vivid Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:55 pm

YOUR NAME: Gabriella Abbiati
VAULT USER NAME:Dr. Vivid.
VAULT USER ID: STEAM_0:0:47628353
DESIRED OCCUPATION: Teacher – I’ve been studying history for many years now, so I believe that I’d fit the role of a teacher pretty well. I haven’t ever used my knowledge in an RP server before, so I’d like to see how it plays out.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Teaching, Writing, History.
WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Fighting (Hand-to-hand), Medical, Repair/Maintenance.
ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Mild depression, Astigmatism.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes.
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: The Battle of the Alamo started in February 1836, ending twelve days later.
YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME, CORRECT?: Yes.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Vault 127 Jumpsuit, Pip-boy 2000,

BACKSTORY:

Gabriella, like so many others, was born in the confinement of a vault. To be specific, Vault 127. Gabriella’s family was of Italian-American descent. Her father was a scholar, as was her father’s father. Meanwhile, her mother wasn’t more than the average housewife, though she was designated to work as a mechanic. Her father taught the youth of the vault in their state-of-the-art classroom. Gabriella had few friends in the vault, books and papers being her only company for a good, long while. The reasons for this was because of severe social anxiety. Even at school, where her father worked, she was never really that talkative. Being almost constantly alone, other than with her parents, hinted at the start of a depression that would catch up to her later in life. It was also in her early years that she developed Astigmatism, which required her to get glasses. Everything was a blur without them.

She developed her writing skills throughout her teenage years, and her mother taught her how to act ladylike. It was destined for her to get married, her mother said. She needed to learn how to live life on her own. During her teenage years, she managed to talk to a couple more people than before, but most of them were women. She got nervous around the opposite sex, and she knew exactly why. Her mother told her that getting nervous around men was entirely normal, and she believed it. She never actually gathered up the courage to talk to one, at least not until she got out of the school system. She decided to do private tutoring for the less fortunate girls in her class. Some of them weren't very good at school, and helping them out wouldn't be that hard. Her tutoring sessions managed to put an end to the social anxiety she had.

The G.O.A.T. placed her in the same career as her father- Teaching. This was really no surprise to her. She had been reading and studying all her life, though she needed to learn how to teach. She was terrible at social interactions. Through meeting other adults in the vault, she managed to get more and more confident in her social skills, and overcame her social awkwardness. As she was assigned the teaching role, she was given a Pip-Boy 2000 for use for educational purposes, as well as having an item handy to scribble down notes. It was useful to her. She was stuck in a classroom with little time to herself, and this is where her depression started to kick in. She was so used to being alone, being able to think for herself, that getting constantly bothered by the youth of the vault was getting to her. Gabriella decided to spend most of her off-time working alone in her room or in the cantina, writing up reports or reading books. She even took up learning how to use a computer. A few of her students even taught her how to shoot a pellet gun, but she wasn't very good at it. She didn't plan on shooting stuff in the future.
Dr. Vivid
Dr. Vivid

Back to top Go down

Dr. Vivid's Teacher application. Empty Re: Dr. Vivid's Teacher application.

Post by  Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Pretty standard application with no flaws that I can see. Good work. This has been approved.

Back to top Go down