Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tally Ho! Joker's app for Modsworth

5 posters

Go down

Tally Ho! Joker's app for Modsworth Empty Tally Ho! Joker's app for Modsworth

Post by M10M Joker Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:04 pm

[Steam Username]: M10M Brinkster
[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:0:24541035
-Species/Human or Robotic: Robotic, General Atomic's Mister Handy
-Character Advantages/Talents:

Proud to serve! - Modsworth is a Mister Handy, and Mister Handy's are extremely loyal to their owners, willing to do whatever it is they want them to do at any given moment. He makes for one great companion.

Would anyone like some purified, non-irradiated water? - The Mister Handy's have integrated liquid condensators, allowing them to produce bottles of purified water within themselves. Although this feature may have not been as popular in the old world, it comes in handy now for others in the wasteland. He's pretty much a small source of clean water.

All my subsystems are green across the board! - Mister Handy's have self-diagnostic subroutines built into them, allowing themselves to preform self-maintenance whenever the need arises. General Atomic's International have built these bastards to last.

-Character Disadvantages/Weaknesses:

HOW DO YOU POLISH RUST?! - Modsworth, much like every other Mister Handy, was made with a metal hull. He may have survived the atomic blast, but even with that, followed by decades of travelling, his outer shell has become rusted, dented and damaged. He has obviously seen better days.

-Faction
Robots

-Current Equipment:
Mister Handy Buzzsaw Arm
Mister Handy Flamethrower Arm
Straw Hat with trinkets and a tie
Tabby the cat

-Backstory

A mister handy would be seen floating down the road alone, a cat caught by the back of its neck inside the claw of the mister handy. The mister handy would turn to a lone wanderer walking by, which would seem a bit interested in the hovering robot.

“Ahh yes, hello, sir! My name is Modsworth, and this little feline companion of mine is Tabby! Noo, she’s not mine. I was actually returning this naughty little cat to our rightful owner! I would say her name, but most people have started to call her Addeva, and I believe she prefers that name over her old one these days, hohoo… Anyways! I believe you’d like to hear the story of an old robot who’s seen his fair share of this wasteland, so!”

“I remember when I was first activated! Came straight out of the box and met mum and dad! A rather lovely couple with adorable, well-behaved children! It was the perfect family, truly living the American dream! Dad was always the hardest worker, and mum tended to her children and her garden! I cleaned the house, made the coffee, and took care of the children whenever mum and dad weren’t around! I remember when mum came home with a holotape made to update my humor emitters with the latest updates! Now my humor emitters can last for days, hohoo!”

“...But, do you know that one old saying? ‘All good things must come to an end?’ The misses and I both learned that one the hard way on that Earth-shattering day of October 23rd, 2077. Most people today call it the Great War, and I understand why. All of the United States was almost completely obliterated, but worry not! We sure showed the Reds on the other side of the Pacific what-for with our own little surprises! ...At least, I believe we did. I’m not sure, exactly. It was around six in the morning when it all happened, about to turn seven. The little ones had just woken up and I went out to catch the daily newspaper for dad, then… That’s when I saw the blinding flash of an atomic detonation. I stared at it in disbelief before I went offline! Nuclear blasts also let out electromagnetic charges that fry electronics, did you know that?”

“When I was turned online again, I found myself in what was left of the house. The misses, she was screaming at me; screaming for me to wake up. My geiger counter was off the charts! Well, when I got it running again. I ran a self-diagnostics and found most of my systems were offline, but never fear! General Atomics International have built their flagship products not only to maintain the house, but themselves as well! That way we can serve our owners to the best of our abilities, and not have to worry about some malfunctioning flamethrower, hohoo! Anyways, when I got my optics operational again, I only saw the misses, and her hair was falling out! She still looks rather lovely today, I assure you! But she has changed. It got more evident as we started saving up on the new currency of bottle caps, when her skin became… Charred, decayed. She turned into a ‘ghoul,’ as most people call them today. Not a feral ghoul, heavens no!”

“I must say though that I am honestly surprised she didn’t expire at the age usually most humans die at. In fact, I’m surprised that she and I had survived the blast! Dad and the children, however… It was an unfortunate loss, and it hurts Misses Addeva the most. I believe she has learned to cope with the loss now, but I still fear for her mental health. I know she’s a strong lass, but to have everything you know and love taken away in a flash… Oh, what am I saying! Mum is a strong, independent woman who is willing to help others, just as I am willing to serve her! We’ve showed settlements from the west coast, alllll the way to the east coast how to farm and care for livestock for almost two hundred years now, and we don’t plan on stopping yet, hohoo! Anyways, this bad little kitty needs to get back to the misses! I should start making my way to Edgewater again, for who knows what I may have missed!”
M10M Joker
M10M Joker

Back to top Go down

Tally Ho! Joker's app for Modsworth Empty Re: Tally Ho! Joker's app for Modsworth

Post by Revenant Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Mister Handy? Don't see why not, everything checks out.
Giving this my thumbs up, waiting for another admins approval.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Tally Ho! Joker's app for Modsworth Empty Re: Tally Ho! Joker's app for Modsworth

Post by Satan Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Thumbs up here.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Sounds good to me boss.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Consider yourself lucky. This is the last robot we're going to hand out for a while.
Nazz
Nazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum