Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blt's application thingy

2 posters

Go down

Blt's application thingy Empty Blt's application thingy

Post by Blt Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Steam Name: Blt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17499490
Profile Link: lol im a link
How long have you been rping? Idk, like 9, 10 years or so? A damn long time either way.
How did you find us? Told by various people about you guys
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? No

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Douglas Stoddard
Species: Human
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : JesterStuck up prat Rifleman. Whatever basic shit you want.
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes boss.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Born in Southern England to two upper-class parents, Douglas, as his name and mannerism would show him to be somewhat of a stuck up, posh little twat. He originally wanted to follow his esteemed fathers footsteps of becoming a suitably ranked officer in the Navy, however Douglas's mental state and brain power had other ideas. Basically in his younger years becoming a spoilt, snobby little stuck up git with a lack of common sense he soon became known as the rich idiot of the area. He struggled a lot in all of his varying school years and was eventually pulled out by his parents, as Douglas was soon becoming a laughing stock among the poorer children for being an absolute idiot. He eventually got his education up to a very standard level, that what would be considered that of a secondary school student - at the age of 18.

He was unable to find a job due to not being great at anything in general apart from being somewhat of a clown, until he began attending comedy shows with his parents to cheer him up at basically sucking at life. He liked the comedy that much he decided he had found his forte in life. And he was somewhat correct, in a way. He didn't suck at it like everything else he had done so far and he soon became well-known in the local area, getting invited to pubs and other places so on to do his small comedy acts.

Eventually when shit started getting serious and the reaper attacks hit Earth, Douglas was cut between two parts of him - obviously after hiding like the little coward he was from the attacks and that kind of jazz, he thought he could either continue onwards as the little comedic act he was doing and try and hide from everything (not that he knew everything would get wrecked) oh so well at or go on to something a little better. He soon began to help out with smaller tasks in the shelter he was hiding in with his Mother and a few other people around instead of being the useless jester he was. He soon began picking up survival skills at a faster rate and was better at the practical aspect of life more than anything educational. Eventually, Alliance forces came to the area and began battling the various Reaper forces there. Realizing this as their time to run, they did so, getting to a nearby evacuation point before the Alliance Marines there were overrun.

Spending the next few years at Unity Station, he eventually came around to the idea of doing something a bit more meaningful. Them marines who rescued him and his friends were badass, so that was what he wanted to go for. He eventually got past selection (no doubt his father had a hand in it) and began the rigorous training to become an Alliance Marine. Finishing training with the nickname of 'Joker' from his training unit, he was assigned to a unit without any of his friends, ready to serve.

If you want me to add to this application or edit it please let me know, not done mass effect for a while so a bit rusty. Its also 2am and i'm just getting this done before I go home early tomorrow instead of rushing later so feel free to holla me and I can sort stuff out mang.
Blt
Blt

Back to top Go down

Blt's application thingy Empty Re: Blt's application thingy

Post by Satan Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Blt's application thingy I2yEXEy
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down