Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOKIS SECOND TRY AT THE SHITTY DENTIST APP BECAUSE REALLY SHITTY COMPLICATIONS

2 posters

Go down

TOKIS SECOND TRY AT THE SHITTY DENTIST APP BECAUSE REALLY SHITTY COMPLICATIONS Empty TOKIS SECOND TRY AT THE SHITTY DENTIST APP BECAUSE REALLY SHITTY COMPLICATIONS

Post by Toki Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Steam Name: Toki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78658257
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOriginalToki/
How long have you been rping? Like, five years probably.
How did you find us? Lt Dan told me that the server had hot quarian erp ( I saw it on the server lists when I was bored last year )
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Nope

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Ni'phimia Sabusus
Species: Asari
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): Military Dentist ( Completely passive role )
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yup

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Ni'phimia is an Asari, born to an Asari couple. The one who had been appointed as the mother in the family, had taken a dental career in her life, whilst the 'father' was mostly away on military missions. Due to this, she had spent a majority of her time with her mother, looking up to her as a role model of sorts. Regardless of that, she still had inspiration taken from her father, which is why when she had come of age. After the recent conflicts had become relevant, a strange bit of blind patriotism had flooded her, and even if she was too afraid for active military combat, she still felt the need to serve. She had finally decided to go into a military career, going through the training and what not. After a few weeks, she was eventually accepted into the military as a dentist.

( Side note: I don't plan to go into combat with this character. I'm going to completely be passive in safe areas. )
( Side note 2: I realize this app sucks. I at least tried, but I haven't qutie been in the mood for writing, and I'd still like to participate in the server when it comes up )
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

TOKIS SECOND TRY AT THE SHITTY DENTIST APP BECAUSE REALLY SHITTY COMPLICATIONS Empty Re: TOKIS SECOND TRY AT THE SHITTY DENTIST APP BECAUSE REALLY SHITTY COMPLICATIONS

Post by Pianotugboat Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:48 pm

Fuck you yes.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down