Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Suns Turian Merc. The type of guy you want a foxhole, just don't let him meet your sister

2 posters

Go down

Blue Suns Turian Merc. The type of guy you want a foxhole, just don't let him meet your sister Empty Blue Suns Turian Merc. The type of guy you want a foxhole, just don't let him meet your sister

Post by Gentleman Jay Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:46 am

Steam Name: Gentleman Jay
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32663225
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jamie09/
How long have you been rping? As stated in my last application, I believe (probs wrong knowing me) That I have been roleplaying for five years
How did you find us? Of course it had to be Mister Arglack ballbag and Mister Piano amazing pac slut Very Happy
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Well now that I joined and I haven't been boo'd off then no, I don't think I have Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Herimius 'Back Breaker' Treninianus
Species: Turian
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Demolition's. Heavy Assault. Battlefield Tank.
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: That I do

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Herimius Treninianus, now that is a name known among many but few know it's true meaning, to the universe, that in the Citadel and Omega, it's a bloody name with a long history for violence, the men and women with this name known to be among some biggest and tallest Turian's and for those Turian's to shed blood, either it be military or otherwise. Treninianus was also among these well respected warriors and killers, made on Omega in a heat of passion between his Blue Suns merc of a mother and a unknown father, Herimius was born into the world of bloodshed from the get go, since he was born on Omega, nothing to do with the fact that it was hard to push out the large baby for his poor mother. He was raised among rabble, crime and the late evening and early morning of gunshots. His Omega living was like any other and he quickly adapted to these changes, at his age he would be hammed on the serving the group, as all Turian's do. However his mother was different, having fought, bled and realised at sometimes, you look out for yourself, this was taught to her son, while she was out earning credits for killing, Herimius was learning how to write, read, cook and all the skills he might need to face the future by his own self, he never hated his mother for doing as such, after all, if the credits get coming, the two could look after themselves, due to being born on Omega and like his mother, Herimius never grew up around markings, leading to the term 'Bareface' by the other children on the station, this lead into a heated argument and later gang up on the young teenage Herimius, which lead to be a busted lip and ruined right eye, after this. His mother was furious and began teaching Herimius how to defend himself and by the Spirits did she, his mother was serious by nature, but when her son was involed? That reached ten fold, she ran him like a military drill sergeant, push ups, gun and hand to hand training among other things. Her mother was unrelating, in her own words "If you cannot protect yourself, forgot about protecting someone you love".

It was a quote that would stick with Herimius, even after his mothers passing of illness and even more so when he joined the Blue Suns soon after and began quite well known. Due to his large statue, larger then normal Turian's that is. Herimius actually began to relay more on heavy close combat duties for the company, who in return for his mother service gave the young Turian the heaviest Turian armor possible, he was a walking tank, taller and larger then any Turian, just like his mother. His skills on the missions that Blue Suns lead him on gave him credit and money, something he was happy for, if not for the company itself, other Turian's did not trust him thanks to his lack of markings and that was helpful by the fact Turian's made up most of the company, being the sarcastic asshat that he is didn't help relations so after building his skills up to a reasonable manner and hearing of the Ship's crew and operation from a source in the Blue Sun's, the now 36 year old Turian asked to join, not just for the better company, but a chance at proving his mother's quote right, the stronger you are, the better you can protect the ones you care for. The Turian wants to protect the race that does not trust him, hidden beneath all the jokes and sarcastic replies likes a man who misses his mother and the old friends on Omega and the Blue Suns, the few he made that is, if anything. He wants his name to be known as a legend, not just some merc, in the end. He wants glory.
Gentleman Jay
Gentleman Jay

Back to top Go down

Blue Suns Turian Merc. The type of guy you want a foxhole, just don't let him meet your sister Empty Re: Blue Suns Turian Merc. The type of guy you want a foxhole, just don't let him meet your sister

Post by Pianotugboat Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Seems good to me I CAN LIVE MY LIFE A LOT BETTER THAN I THINK I CAN. -Rush but yeah accepted.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down