Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Bar-keep / Quartermaster - Sicario's Application - 3/25/16

2 posters

Go down

Human Bar-keep / Quartermaster - Sicario's Application - 3/25/16 Empty Human Bar-keep / Quartermaster - Sicario's Application - 3/25/16

Post by Sicario Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Steam Name: s i c a r i o

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448754

Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/s-i-c-a-r-i-o

How long have you been rping?: Five years.

How did you find us?: Server board, in addition to adding a user off the server-list scoreboard and inquiring on the website URL and RP-quality.

Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: Never.

-

Human Bar-keep / Quartermaster - Sicario's Application - 3/25/16 S_d001_00149_r

Name: Abigail 'Abi' Rismiller

Species: Human

MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): Quick-deployment combat engineer. On-board bar-keep.

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment?: Understood!

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Man o' man. I am really bad at writing backstories, and compensate heavily with my role-play quality, but I'll give it a go, in spite of my slightly lackluster knowledge of the lore. I'm going to focus on my current goals for the character rather then an in-depth backstory;

Human Bar-keep / Quartermaster - Sicario's Application - 3/25/16 Emily-Blunt-014

Though not much is known about her upbringing or childhood, Rismiller, from her data-file, was born on Nova Prim, a tropical human-settled planet in the Milky Way. It is suggested she had quite a fruitful and well-to-do childhood, and it can be concluded from her data-file that her father peddled in large-scale ship transport, running the cargo transportation company 'Astrex'.

At the age of 27, Rismiller enlisted as a quartermaster in the military, taking in her fathers skills of the trade in management and socialization. In light of her upbringing, she currently runs the bar on the ship and is in charge of quarter-master duties. She is a rather pragmatic and jovial character, and can often be seen consoling and assisting her fellow active duty.

// I know it's bad, sorry. If I can't be like a mild quarter-master, I just wanna run the bar and talk to people and passive, I can RP well. Sad//
Sicario
Sicario

Back to top Go down

Human Bar-keep / Quartermaster - Sicario's Application - 3/25/16 Empty Re: Human Bar-keep / Quartermaster - Sicario's Application - 3/25/16

Post by Pianotugboat Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:01 pm

Accepted get in here faggot
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down