Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeta's Human Application

3 posters

Go down

Zeta's Human Application Empty Zeta's Human Application

Post by Zeta Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Steam Name: Zeta
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49371856
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gZeta/
How long have you been rping? More than 3 years. (HL2 RP, HL2 Aftermath RP, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP, Metro 2033 RP, The Last of Us RP, etc.)
How did you find us? I searched on the Internet and contacted KOSP.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? No. I'm new to the community.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Jason Oxford
Species: Human
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Alliance Soldier
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes, I do understand.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Jason Oxford was born in London, England. His parents, George and Daisy Oxford, knew each other in the Alliance during the First Contact War when Daisy was healing George's wound on his right leg after getting shot once. Many years later they got married. His father used to be a soldier of the Alliance and his mother used to work as a doctor, of the Alliance as well, to serve medical attention to the wounded people. Jason doesn't know too much about his parents due to the fact they were really busy working for the Alliance and doing pretty much important stuff to take care of him when he was a child, but thanks to that, Jason, learnt how to defend himself.

When he was eighteen, he decided to join to the Alliance as well. He studied so hard for many years to become a soldier like his father and tried to get as better qualified as possible to be part of the N7 program by learning and studying combat expertise and leadership. He committed too many mistakes during this career but he never gave up. He just kept studying harder and prepared himself psychologically to deal with the dangerous challenges the N7 program presents. Unfortunately, all his efforts weren't good enough for the Alliance, he wasn't ready to receive the N7 designation yet. However, he could graduate from the Soldier career which made his parents were proud of him and congratulated him. After that, he took his first step into an Alliance fleet for his first time. He was so excited in that moment, but obviously he kept a low profile and the formalities towards his captain to not look crazy or something like that. He never thought he could really do it, he was working on an Alliance fleet! Even though, he didn't travel too far from the Solar System.

Another many years later, he started to be more intrigued about the different species of the galaxy and thought in the idea of going to the Citadel and find out more information about each of them and its relations with the humans. So, when he thought he was ready, he asked for a retirement of the Alliance fleet he was working on to go to the Citadel and reach the wish he had on his mind. This process took some time for the Alliance to decide and confirm it before letting Jason goes there. But in the end, it happened.

Now, Jason Oxford finds himself in the Citadel, in the Widow System, trying to collect the information he wanted for so long and acquiring knownledge of the cultures of the different species of the galaxy. He also is available and looking to enlist in any fleet that wants him in to get back to the action.

Last edited by Zeta on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zeta
Zeta

Back to top Go down

Zeta's Human Application Empty Re: Zeta's Human Application

Post by Pundii Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Fair warning, N7 is currently full.
Pundii
Pundii

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:18 pm

Pundii wrote:Fair warning, N7 is currently full.

I can still develop my character as an Alliance soldier, right? Or is it unavailable too?
Zeta
Zeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Pundii Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:29 pm

Alliance soldiers are always open, it's just N7 which closed at the moment.
Pundii
Pundii

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:00 pm

Pundii wrote:Alliance soldiers are always open, it's just N7 which closed at the moment.

Alright then, I'm gonna change that part. I will just say that I'm applying for my character to be an Alliance soldier.
Zeta
Zeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:19 pm

Updated: As I was told by Pundii the N7 characters are currently full, I changed the MOS to "Alliance Soldier" and part of the backstory.
Zeta
Zeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:09 am

N7 is full, correct.
Accepted for Alliance Marine.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down