Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favela's Infiltrator Application

2 posters

Go down

Favela's Infiltrator Application Empty Favela's Infiltrator Application

Post by Favela Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Steam Name: Favela

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94021220

Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148308169/

How long have you been rping: Long, long time

How did you find us: Saw your server and decided to apply

Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming: No

_

Name: Aaron Weaver

Homeworld: Luna

Species: Human

Why do you want to roleplay a character of said species? Because they're the easiest for me to RP with. I haven't really tried out a Mass Effect Roleplay (but i have played all three games) so it's best that I start off with something I know.

How familiar are you with it? Very. It's the most basic and well known species to RP as for me after all.

MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): Infiltrator  

Why do you want to roleplay within said MOS? I'm very familiar with like roles on Military RPs, as I've almost always been assigned it.

How OOCly familiar are you with the topic? (Ex. Combat Medic - OOC Knowledge of Medical Procedures) Yes, I know the duties of a Infiltrator well. Infiltrators are a very tech-savvy sort, and are also trained well in combat (I've played as the class in all three games if it helps to prove I know what I'm on about)

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes, I know. I signed up for this after all.

Do you understand that any medical disabilities your character has would be present on a work form - And thus may make your character ineligible for a job in the Military? As it should be. Medically disabled people wouldn't be allowed to serve with any armed force in real life, so I wouldn't expect it to be different in a server with a fairly realistic military.

Are you also aware that this is a Joint-Task-Force Military, and that your character will be held to the standards of a soldier? Yes. I'm a Commanding Officer on many Military Roleplays and understand how it and the Military works, as well as the basic duties of a soldier and etiquette required.

Born in 2164 on the planet Luna (Mare Crisium), Weaver's life thus far was a fairly mediocre easy one. His father, Paul Nolan Weaver, worked for a big name company's Marketing division. His mother, Catherine Paige Weaver found work as a common sweets baker. The combination of the two gave him a rather boring life in a sheltered middle class apartment located in the uptown sector of Luna's largest city. His education and athletic life, however, were exemplary. He was a well known enthusiast of his respective school's Alumni, and played with it's football (American) team for most of his time going through the system. (Elementary, Middle School, High School) After he completed his years, he took an interest in the Military.

Favela's Infiltrator Application Latest?cb=20121102213702

At the young age of 18, Weaver applied for Infiltrator training, and was shipped to a Lunar bootcamp. While the work was very, very challenging, Weaver persevered using his raw determination to become an Infiltrator. He went through the course with borderline passing performances, just barely getting by. By the end, he was shaped into a well disciplined soldier and shipped off along with many other Infiltrators across the galaxy. He found himself assigned to the 'SSV Anchorage'. Now, he must do his part in the Joint-Task-Force, fighting alongside the other crew members against opposing forces across the vast galaxy.

(tried to keep it short n sweet man, i can write a full out novel if you'd like but i figured that nobody wants to read a giant wall of text when i can get the point across in two paragraphs)

Other information:

Other Roleplays I've been apart of:

Explosive pineapples (For a short time) - Regular RPer

LemonPunch (For a very, very short time) - Staff

Thenoodleyavengers - Regular RPer

Winter Bite - Regular RPer

The Remains - Staff

Ambitious Few - Staff

Threat Enclosure: Within a Quarantine - Staff

Apocalypsis - Staff

Cysero - Staff

Last Days - Staff

Project Freelancer - Regular RPer

Bluzone - Staff

Dark Skies - Staff

Cyberpunk - Regular RPer

Crussaria - Private Medieval Fantasy Roleplay (Regular RPer)

Various Medieval RPs

Various Untitled RPs

Something other things I'd like to say: A pretty lackluster application, I know. But, if you'll take the time to read this, whoever you are, I'll be greatly appreciative.

I've been role-playing online for almost as long as I've been PC gaming. I've played too many roles, ranging from Aso Mossa, a Rodian Smuggler with a lowlife, sleezy charm and a bit too much swagger in his step to Tim Cooper, a Pacific Marine fighting the Japanese in the harsh battlefield of Bloody Nose Ridge during the second world war. I've came and gone from too many servers, most of which I've seen through for the duratation of the role-play. This Server, however, has caught my attention much more than any other role-play on Garry's Mod. From the looks of the lore, it's got a solid story and what seems to be a very serious role-playing community.

I think it's a wonderful idea, and I'm an avid fan of many different Cyberpunk/Space Age worlds (Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect (Duh), Cyberpunk 2077, Entire Halo Universe) just to name a few. (I realize those are all very mainstream) But being that I have no recommendations I understand if I'm denied, I don't know anyone here at all. I want to join because I've never really had a shot at a serious Mass Effect Roleplay before, and I've been looking for a server which I can devote my time to serious role-playing without having to deal with server drama or special snowflakes. I want somewhere where I can carve out my character's story, and help people further their own.

Thank you for reading, friend!  Very Happy

Favela's Infiltrator Application Latest?cb=20121102213330

Favela

Back to top Go down

Favela's Infiltrator Application Empty Re: Favela's Infiltrator Application

Post by Toppy Sat May 07, 2016 4:29 am

Your application is short; Respectively so. None-the-less, you seem to have put effort into this application. ~Accepted.~ I've added you on Steam so that you can get the IP, password, and content if you haven't already.
Toppy
Toppy

Back to top Go down