Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soviet's Mutant Mayhem

3 posters

Go down

Soviet's Mutant Mayhem Empty Soviet's Mutant Mayhem

Post by The Soviet Pikachu Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Steam Username]: The Soviet Pikachu
[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:0:25826749
-Species/Human or Robotic: Super Mutant
-Character Advantages/Talents: Strong enough to knock cars around with all his force | Understanding of guerilla warfare and stealth | Knowledge of weapons and how to use and clean
-Character Disadvantages/Drawbacks: Dumb as a bag off rocks | Gullible | Easy to enrage
-Faction: Super Mutant

-Current Equipment: R91 Assault Rifle | Sledge Hammer | Super Mutant Camouflage Armor

-Backstory[10-20 Sentences Minimum.]: 'Stump'. Mutant. Proud Warrior. Dumb. Stump isn't the smartest of what is left of The Master's army, but he's just as dangerous as his other kin. Born in 2130 on the west coast in a small village as Freddy Howards, son to the local bar owner. Freddy spent his early years as a bus boy for his father's bar, not really anything note worth. But at the age of 25, in 2155, a squad of super mutants stormed his village, kidnapping those they didn't kill. Freddy being one of those taken to a pre-war military base where these mutants preformed insane experiments on their captives. Turning them into what they are, Super Mutants. Freddy was dragged from his cell and tossed into a vat of FEV before being fished out and thrown into a room where his body underwent painful cellular division expanding Freddy's mass causing him to grow over 10ft tall, and increasing his muscle mass to super human levels. His body changed, as did his mind. Freddy had lost much of his mental capabilities, becoming little more then a walking zombie of meat and stupid. Dubbed Stump by his higher ups for being "Dumber then a Stump." Stump served in the master's army serving as a raider on caravans using stealth and well planned out attacks. Stump learned the best ways to stay hidden, and kill. With his Sledgehammer he smashed and crushed all in his way. Even earning a R91 assault rifle from his commander for preforming well. Though he prefers his hammer more. With the Master's Death in 2162 most mutants were hunted down or went east. Stump being one that continued to walk. Raiding towns and caravans to resupply himself as he made his way into Maryland in 2231. Finding his green skin matching the local green foliage Stump was more suited for stealth in these dense swamps filled with radiation. Stump continues to raid towns and tribes for supplies. As he sees no way a human can survive in this wasteland. With new prey in the swamps a toothy grin crosses his face. Ready for new goodies and food dumb enough to enter the swamps.
The Soviet Pikachu
The Soviet Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Soviet's Mutant Mayhem Empty Re: Soviet's Mutant Mayhem

Post by Revenant Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:05 pm

I can't help but think that this is an Ork Kommando, probably because of the fact that it has 'Super Mutant Camouflage Armor' as part of the equipment.

That aside, I'm glad that we're going to have some dumber super mutants to balance it out. However, I don't want to jump the gun and start accepting super mutants without the other admins getting a look at the application and giving their verdicts. You've got a yes from me but I want the admin team fully on board with it. I hope you can understand this.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Accepted. Admins have talked.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content