Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codydaones Second character application

2 posters

Go down

Codydaones Second character application Empty Codydaones Second character application

Post by Codydaone Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:13 am

It would seem the first time I tried to make a character application I stuffed up and tried to make a N7 Turian, well today im going to attempt and make a N7 Pilot. If N7 Is full I request this application to become Pending because I will attempt to put a lot of effort in to my backstory and as much writing as I can comprehend, I Will inform you that It is late at night and I have been writing a long ass story while roleplaying on singularity gaming so im very tired. Ill try not let that get in the way of the story though. Thank you.

Steam Name: Codydaone

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23265012

Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CodyDaDopey/

How long have you been rping?: I've been roleplaying for a year or two.

How did you find us? I Was playing Riot gaming and it became a bit to edgy... I Soon discovered friends like Brendin, and Sophia where playing on Singularity instead and felt its best to give it a shot.

Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: No, I Have never been banned from any role-play server.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Cody 'Eagle' Johnson

Species: Human

MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : N7

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes, I understand this to the fullest as I have played on many servers similar.

Two Paragraph Backstory:

----- The Beginning of the N5 Courses ----

(FIRST FLIGHT SIMULATION_)

Cody would be sound asleep as suddenly "OFFICER ON DECK!" is heard, Everyone dives out of bed as well as him standing at attention, The officer would wonder down the Isle to see multiple Recruits still laying in bed ignoring the fact a full N7 Officer was in the room. Those recruits would be left in bed but ready to be punished later on, the Officer looks at every one of the Recruits who actually listened and he would say "All of you have proven to be great Pilots, Of course flight school isn't even nearly over and you are not ranked N5, Understand that as soon as you complete the N5 Course, you will become N6. Every and all N6 Recruit will have to enter real life scenarios and real life missions, non compliance or not finishing your missions with style and efficiency in the N5 Course will not get you to N6 And hell... If you cant comply to orders I don't even know why you signed up, Everyone get dressed and head to the Simulation room, Now!" Suddenly the N7 Officer would wonder out of the room as every recruit gets his gear and heads to the change rooms.

Cody would remove his pajama clothes and slip on his N7 Recruit shirt and pants, He heads out to a seat and places both of his shoes on each foot before removing his Recruit cap from his bag and placing it upon his head. He stands up exiting the change rooms while everyone is still getting changed, Cody would be the first to make it to the Flight simulation room. As he enters he would see Jeff Moreau across the room walk out the back door, a smile crosses his face as he takes a seat preparing for a warm up while every ones getting changed, as he sits down and puts his visor on and places his hands on the holographic keyboard the Warm up simulation instantly starts, It would be a flight through an asteroid field ranked as nearly impossible, He would direct his shield around many incoming projectiles as one suddenly slams in to his wing, ripping some of the metal off of it and setting out a bunch of flames and smoke. All of a sudden his ship tilts a bit as if it has taken heavy thruster damage as well. Soon his whole right thruster set turns off and his left to navigate the field with a left thruster only. He would dodge a few more larger asteroids as many other small ones scrape the surface of the ship he pilots, in end he would escape the Field before everyone arrived. He knew that he didn't perform his best but he still made it to the end.

It would pop up on his screen "HIGH SCORE: 3:34 MINUTES, MEDIUM DAMAGE" Cody questions himself 'The High score is medium damage? Weird...' Suddenly the group would walk in as one of them sais "So Cody... you slipping in some "Easy warm ups?"" Cody smiles saying "I Guess you could say that". A Group of people begin laughing at him from behind as he plays it off like nothing, The first warm up would be a mini assault classed ship free for all in a world like atmosphere. Once everyone is plugged in a count down begins "3... 2... 1..." Suddenly every light in the room would turn off and they find themselves in a virtual reality where they are a pilot in an assault class ship, Cody would zoom in to battle as a targeting system starts locking on to him. He notices that its from behind quickly he does a inside loop tracking behind the pilot and gunning them out with dual 3000 RPM Mini guns mounted on the ship. As he continues in a search three signatures pop up on his Radar, he notices its them three idiots that laugh at him teaming up, they already took out two pilots as it seems its time for them to be destroyed, Cody would aim his gun with precision, most of there pilots strong in numbers but dumb in flight they don't realize his tailing them. He sends out a three burst fire at the middle ones middle thruster, it pierces the fuel tank causing a huge explosion and damaging the thrusters and guns of the ones to its right and left heavily, let alone destroying the center pilots ship. He would do a right turn and cut one of the pilots off as well blowing them up with the dual machine guns, His high powered and quick bullets fly through one ship destroying it and hitting the next.

Soon it would seem all ships were eliminated, Cody would be flying around scanning for people but nothing was found, suddenly a ship appeared behind him as it was a heavy assault ship. He quickly came to realize this was no recruit pilot but a full on N7 Pilot testing him, He once again attempted a inside loop only to be cut off as he makes a right face, he would then do a 360 turn mid right face and lock on to the ship in an instant, He fires off a missile in and attempt to hit them. What he did was almost a spiral of death and never attempted before but it would have completely destroyed the N7 Heavy assault ship. After the battle all of the recruits around him would be quite proud and happy for him, of course the group of three miss fits always lagged behind and hated him. The recruit were ordered to head back to the barracks and get some sleep, Of course this was Cody passing through the N5 Course and no one else making it, he was proud of this and ready to enter N6 Phase as he was determined to reach N7.

The Next day Cody would receive the N6 Insignia, Beret, and Medal. He would be sent off in a dropship to a Assault cruiser with full on N7 Soldiers and N6 Course trainees, Upon arrival Cody would be facing the best of the best N5 Recruits that could do what he did and defeat a N7 Heavy assault cruiser. Though he didn't know who he was vs(ing) when he did win, he knew they were good, they just didn't expect what was coming. Cody is the only one aboard the Dropship so he would be quite lonely but soon he arrives at the Assault cruiser, Instantly upon arriving he see's a maximum of 7 N6 Recruits lined up in an attention pose with there instructor ahead talking to them. He would run over and join the group as he misses half of briefing he knows that they will be dropping off N7 Soldiers to a Rebel ship that stole valuable alliance files that could completely shut down the alliance if announced to the public.

Cody would board his ship as a N7 Commander would sit In the cockpit behind him, he would come to realize that he is dropping off N6 Trainees, As they take off he would be approaching a Space jump as the Commander leaves his seat and begins briefing the Soldiers on there mission. Once the commander re-enters the cockpit he would strap himself in as they fly in to the Galaxy jump device that sends them flying all the way out to the Galaxy "Aysur", Soon they enter docking status and interlock with the ship, everyone in the back begins arming up and assigning the Squad lead as the door opens and all the soldiers rush out, Quickly Cody disconnects the Docking systems as he hears an explosion. He activates reverse mirrors to find out what it is and there is a large hole in the ship and Space pirates would be docking it as well as Cerberus units. Cody quickly turns around to see two Pirate ships ahead of him, He quickly locks on to one firing a missile as the Pirate would do a commando roll to the side. The other ship begins flying at him at ramming speed. Cody drops a cluster bomb in position quickly activating it before he departs the explosion radius, The ship being blown up and sending a cluster explosion at the other ship only minorly effecting it.

Cody is in a bad position as the other Ship would be dodging almost all his shots, Quickly he backs up and activates his dual miniguns seeming to cause minor damage as barely a bullet scratches the pirates surface, He attempts to circle the Pirate as it fires off its own minigun at him seemingly piercing the back of the ship and barely holding together. Cody would do a 90 degree turn to the side locking his shot at the window on the side of the pirates and firing his miniguns along the sides of the ship, it instantly kills everything and anyone inside of it. Soon after the ship detonates and blows up leaving minor scorch marks on Cody's ship, the Commander sais to him "Good job Pilot. You fully deserve the rank of N7" Cody smiles in honor as he returns them back to the assault cruiser.

A Couple days later Cody would dress himself up to the best he possibly could as he was undergo the N7 Graduation, He would await through a couple of names and atleast 2 pilots awarded with N7 As not to long after the name "Cody Johnson" would be heard. A Smile crosses his face as he makes his way up the stage receiving his uniform and certificate, After that he heads back down to his seat as happy as anyone could possibly be.

BTW Everyone who read my other app trying to get a Turian in to N7 This app has a little Easter egg in it that intertwines with that, If you find it paste it in the comments below because I thought it was quite an interesting thing to do.

Here I made a couple cool pictures and reference images for the character

http://steamcommunity.com/id/CodyDaDopey/screenshots/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Codydaone on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Codydaone
Codydaone

Back to top Go down

Codydaones Second character application Empty Re: Codydaones Second character application

Post by Codydaone Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:15 am

Few... That was... Something else.
Codydaone
Codydaone

Back to top Go down

Codydaones Second character application Empty Re: Codydaones Second character application

Post by Satan Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:14 am

Like I said, N7 are full. While this is a good application it will not be denied but placed into Pending until a N7 slot is open.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Codydaone Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:56 am

Codydaone
Codydaone

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Accepted
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down