Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foster's application

2 posters

Go down

Foster's application Empty Foster's application

Post by rotorka Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Steam Name: Foster
Steam ID: Will fetch once I remember how to do so
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022349179/
How long have you been rping: I f-ing lost track at this point... 5 years maybe?
How did you find us: I looked at my friends list and saw a bunch of people play here.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming: Nope.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Norveda Levarianus
Species: Turian
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : (It used to be Marksman last I played with you lot, but it can be anything that is currently needed, from Engineer to medic.)

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Alright-y!

One para backstory. (returnin' player here!)

Norveda, born on Digeris, thirty two galactic years ago. Her parents weren't exactly noteworthy, her mother an accountant and her father a marine in the Turian fleet. She spent most of her childhood with learning and training herself, knowing fully well that she was expected to go to the bootcamp when she became fifteen, and she looked forward to that. She went through training and did remarkably well, albeit, she was by no mean a special case. This just landed her a position as a corporal in the fleet. She left the Military when she was thirty she left the military in order to pursue a bit more... civil profession. Albeit the Reapers did not really allow for... such pleasantries. So once again, she was picking up arms. That's how she ended up here! She survived the Reaper wars, but she lost her home and also got a few wounds, here and there in the Reaper wars, but she is by no means not fit for duty.

-Thanks for reading!

rotorka

Back to top Go down

Foster's application Empty Re: Foster's application

Post by Pianotugboat Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:31 am

Accepted don't let me down.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down