Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sticky's Application

Go down

Sticky's Application Empty Sticky's Application

Post by StickyMantis55 Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Steam Name:[ :lp: ]|SaltyN'Sticky|
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:81161198
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122588124/
How long have you been rping? 3-4 years, on and off.
How did you find us? I noticed one of my friends playing, and he referred me to the forums.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Nada

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Jack Henderson
Species: Human
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Assault Infantry
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Aye, I do.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Jack Henderson, born on Earth, 34 galactic years ago. His mother, Miranda Henderson, was a freighter Captain. He didn't get to see much of her, as it was too dangerous for little Jack to travel the stars at such a young age with her, so the only time they got together was the few occasions she'd dock on Earth. That is, until she died due to a pirate attack on her freighter. His father was never really in the picture; served in the Alliance, died when Jack was just a boy; all that he knows is stories. Jack always wanted to travel the stars like his mother and father, so when he was 18, he joined up with the Alliance with no hesitation.
 Jack went through basic training on Earth. While he wasn't much to look at, he quickly rose to the rank of Corporal. After basic, he was assigned to Arcturus Station. It wasn't exactly the "travel the stars" scenario he was looking forward too, but he still go into space, which was good enough for him. He spent 4 years on Arcturus before being transferred to Horizon, an early human colony. he was stationed there for 3 years before the Geth, a synthetic race created by the Quarians, attacked, putting Jack into his first actual combat scenario. That made Jack decide that he wanted to be on the frontlines; he didn't wanna settle down anymore. After that, he constantly transferred from ship-to-ship for the next 8 years, fighting for the Alliance proudly.

StickyMantis55

Back to top Go down