Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctress - Human Female Hospital Corpsman

2 posters

Go down

The Doctress - Human Female Hospital Corpsman Empty The Doctress - Human Female Hospital Corpsman

Post by The Doctress Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Steam Name: The Doctress
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17793196
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheDoctress/
How long have you been rping? Nine years
How did you find us? The GMod server listing > Brendin
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Before today, I hadn't even heard of Singularity Gaming.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Clarissa Harte
Species: Human
MOS: Hospital Corpsman - Specifically a MD. Also completed BA of Psychology.
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: I-- Are you telling me I understand? Because I do. But, ow my syntax.

Two Paragraph Backstory:

Thumpthumpthumpthump

Dust fell from a dimly lit concrete ceiling as another round of explosives slammed into the fighting positions above. The Reapers had been trying to find the metaphorical anthill for weeks, struggling to find documents or fighters pointing back to their little bunker. It had been dug out as a supply cache, originally, and as a result they'd been well supplied for hiding, but now things had obviously taken a turn for the worse. There had been com chatter from London, about Shepard managing some sort of break through to some important Reaper position, and all remaining Alliance hands were under orders to make as much trouble as possible. To draw as much attention as possible. Incidentally, that was what brought this hemorrhaging individual to Clarissa's surgical table. She preferred working with medicine, but there wasn't exactly a pill to properly stitch up the results of cavitation.

"INCOMING!" came another cry, alerting the nurse working with Harte, and the surgeon herself, that they'd need to huddle once more over the wound and stay the dust from worming its way inside. But this time, no dust came. Instead, everything suddenly fell still. Certainly, the conscious wounded still groaned, the dying still begged for their mothers or gods, and the ventilation system groaned nearby, but the fighting had ceased. The medical team didn't even take a moment to look up from their work. The surgeon's war wouldn't end for a few days, yet.

Extra Notes: I'm horrible at standardized testing applications.

The Doctress

Back to top Go down

The Doctress - Human Female Hospital Corpsman Empty Re: The Doctress - Human Female Hospital Corpsman

Post by MasterMedicMan Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:43 am

Sure. I'll accept it. We need more doctors like this anyways.
MasterMedicMan
MasterMedicMan

Back to top Go down