Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoying Rooster Application

2 posters

Go down

Annoying Rooster Application Empty Annoying Rooster Application

Post by Annoying Rooster Tue May 03, 2016 7:42 pm

Steam Name: Annoying Rooster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29039659

Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deadeye382/

How long have you been rping: Seven years.

How did you find us: You're the only Mass Effect server and I'm bored.

Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming: Not that I know of.

_
Name: Petr Sakharov

Species: Human

Why do you want to roleplay a character of said species?:

No comment.

How familiar are you with it?:

Again, no comment.

MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): Tactical Air Control Party, Physician, Dentist.

Why do you want to roleplay within said MOS?: It's a realistic array of jobs my character had par-taken.

How OOCly familiar are you with the topic? (Ex. Combat Medic - OOC Knowledge of Medical Procedures)

Basic knowledge of both dental and bodily damages as well as First Aid, both civilian and military.

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.

Do you understand that any medical disabilities your character has would be present on a work form - And thus may make your character ineligible for a job in the Military: Yes.

Are you also aware that this is a Joint-Task-Force Military, and that your character will be held to the standards of a soldier: Yes.

Two Paragraph Backstory:

Petr was born in Grodno, Belarus where he was raised by his mother Lilith and his father Volik in a three bedroom apartment. He attended his basic educational center where he obtained the oppurtunity to par-take in the academic team as a sponsor and then proceeded for the nationals. This had helped him achieve college funding once he graduated from high school where he went to a popular University located in Paris, France which wasn't free.

After two years of his General Education Associates, he enlisted in the Belorussian Air Force with the attempt to become a Tactical Air Craft Maintenance for the 'Minsk' battleship, however scar tissue in his left eye made him a technicality from reaching the job. He was soon redirected by his Liason Officer for being a radio guidance in the Air Control field as a ground soldier for the Minsk instead. Afterwards, he later cross-trained into the medical field for four years and dental for four years before offered the position in a joint-ops program designed to increase relations between humans and alienable races, which he accepted with much optimism.

(It's a very basic application. I'm not going to go all out like many others, I just wanted to get the process out of the way.
Annoying Rooster
Annoying Rooster

Back to top Go down

Annoying Rooster Application Empty Re: Annoying Rooster Application

Post by MasterMedicMan Fri May 06, 2016 7:29 am

I'm gonna go ahead and accept this.
MasterMedicMan
MasterMedicMan

Back to top Go down