Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some shitty kid's application

3 posters

Go down

some shitty kid's application Empty some shitty kid's application

Post by TheFrostBible Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:19 pm

YOUR NAME: Jerry Wright

[Steam Username]: TheFrostBible

[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:1:68920598

DESIRED OCCUPATION: Security. I strive to maintain a peaceful surrounding for our home, but if there's pesky little rats disturbing the peace they will taste my JUSTICE!

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Making dumb and sarcastic comments, being social and being friendly.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: My honesty.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Nope.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: I do.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: The best country to ever grace the planet....AMERICA!

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: I do.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Pristine Vault suit, Vault-Tec Security Armor, Vault-Tec Security Helmet, Pipboy 3000, Security Baton, N99 pistol, and a silver watch.

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:
The little baby now know as Jerry lived a standard live in the vault. His father was a member of the Vault-Tec Security team, while his mother was a doctor. Growing up, Jerry was that kid in class that thought he was a security officer- which was no real surprise, as his father, Andre Wright- was apart of the Vault-Tec Security team. Becoming older, Jerry started focussing on his limited- yet useful education in the vault. He lived a fairly good life with his mother and father, but his life derailed shortly after. His father died after he choked to death in his sleep, which left a big emotional impact on him. Jerry, the otherwise really social person, didn't really socialize after the incident-until his mother forced him to rerail his life. He began talking to people again, and in a short time built a respectable reputation amongst the Vault inhabitans. After reaching the age of 16, Jerry took the G.O.A.T. test- he was identified as a Vault Loyalty inspector. Thanks to his stand out performance as Loyalty Inspector, Jerry was handpicked by the overseer to join the security team.

Last edited by TheFrostBible on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 8 times in total
TheFrostBible
TheFrostBible

Back to top Go down

some shitty kid's application Empty Re: some shitty kid's application

Post by TheFrostBible Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:35 pm

My post is bugged for me, and I'm not sure if you can see it. Please let me know.
TheFrostBible
TheFrostBible

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:37 pm

Don't see it.
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFrostBible Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:39 pm

Found the issue. I have a negative character in my steam name.
TheFrostBible
TheFrostBible

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Seems Fine to me.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down