Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toki's awful bullshit, don't rip into me please.

4 posters

Go down

Toki's awful bullshit, don't rip into me please. Empty Toki's awful bullshit, don't rip into me please.

Post by Toki Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:20 pm

[Steam Username]: Toki
[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:0:78658257

-Species/Human or Robotic: Mutated Human

-Character Advantages/Talents: Being a super mutant from the Master's Army, his intelligence shines just as much as a typical human, not lacking in strength whatsoever. Over the years, he's taken it upon himself to become a general handyman, in terms of crafting simple items from simple materials, the materials being tin and what not.

-Character Disadvantages/Weaknesses: As to be expected, his looks have essentially no differential from a typical generation 2 supermutant, which would lead humans to believe that he is as such. Taking a vow to never lay hands on another with malicious intent, he is less than likely to solve a situation through violence until driven to the point of breaking a vow he's kept for who knows how many years. Even with the former being said, he's restricted to melee weapons. His accuracy would be next to nothing with shouldered weapon, and unless a trigger guard would be removed from a gun, his fingers would be too large to fit against the trigger.

-Faction: Master's Army Supermutant

-Current Equipment: He carries a box of tools, and wears patchwork armor made of rusted road signs and old cloth.

-Backstory[10-20 Sentences Minimum: In the reign of the master, the now wasteland American west was under a scourge. Promised protection by Vault-tec, those living in vaults that were found were subjected into forceful conscription into the Master's army. A nefarious plan. Even as the Vault Dweller had put an end to the destruction the master had wrought, the aftermath still left all of those who were effected by his constant forced mutation.

One of those who was among those effected, would be a man by the name of Roger Armstrong. Born to the vault, he was healthy. He'd never been exposed to radiation as a result, and in turn was, in the eyes of the Master, a perfect subject to expose to his twisted plan. It wasn't long before after the Master began his conquest that he uncovered the vault, which was home to Roger. As to be expected, the Vault was eventually forced open. Chaos ensued, and the result was a majority dead, the minority abducted to be dipped into the vats used to make the mutants the Master strived for.

The experience was horrific. Forcefully subjected to this abhorrent pain of mutation, he left the vat as... something different. Inhuman in appearance, the struggle to keep his humanity being difficult. His mental capability and reasoning was still in check, but his body was transformed into what he saw, as a monster. This being a blessing or a curse was left to interpretation, but to him it fell in the middle. Regardless of that, this time within the Master's army was not meant to last. Upon the destruction of the master, there was no better time for him to leave than in the moment. What he was subjected to had left a burned impression on his mind and memory, he was desperate to get as far away from Mariposa as possible, and a great journey ensued towards the East. The turmoil on the west coast couldn't possibly be worse than what lie on the east coast, could it? That thought ran his mind constantly.

The trip on foot should've taken less than two months, he thought. But two months turned to three, three turning to four, and so on. By the time he reached the irradiated sea waters of the east coast it'd been a half year. A half year of scrounging for food, scavenging houses and garages, tool shops, all of the like. He'd picked up what he could on the way, nothing should go to waste, he figured. He attempted his best to remain concealed from human kind. The atrocities committed by super mutants leaving him with a less than favorable reputation in the eyes of the typical wastelander, and in turn made a personal vow, merely to himself, to never harm another human being with malicious intent, in a far shot attempt at improving relation with super mutants, and humans. And in effort to find the best place to hide out, he found himself in Maryland, at a swamp, remaining hidden within his own workshop.

[DISCLAIMER - INCLUDE HOW YOU GOT YOUR GEAR
IN YOUR BACKSTORY]
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

Toki's awful bullshit, don't rip into me please. Empty Re: Toki's awful bullshit, don't rip into me please.

Post by Revenant Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:00 pm

I personally think it's still way too early to introduce any more intelligent super mutants. King was enough and even then there were concerns that he was introduced way too early into the server. Besides that, however, the character does appear interesting and I wouldn't mind him being on the server, I just think it needs to be given time to be properly introduced at a point where it feels like a good time to do so.

I'll let the other admins give their opinions before any decision is made on this, I hope you can understand why.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Toki's awful bullshit, don't rip into me please. Empty Re: Toki's awful bullshit, don't rip into me please.

Post by Nazz Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:11 pm

A few admins have talked, and I speak for a good few who have reviewed it when I say;

Sorry, lad. But I'm gonna' have to deny you on this one.
Nazz
Nazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Toki Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Don't want to start an argument, but could i be given a reason as to why?
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Bluntly-put, there are a couple of staff members who simply don't believe that you possess the integrity necessary to maturely roleplay a supermutant, and an intelligent one, at that. So, we're wary to give you the position because of it.
Nazz
Nazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Didn't realize it was a masters army mutant, yeah we have two at the moment which is rare enough. I'm with revenant and Nazz, for now its a no.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down