Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanks application

2 posters

Go down

Hanks application Empty Hanks application

Post by Hank Handsome Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Steam Name: [TJR] Hank Handsome
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50592883
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061451495/
How long have you been rping?: Four years.
How did you find us?: Previous singularity servers. Originally from when it was an Aeternum secondary server.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: I have not. Wait yes. Joking. Nope. I've never actually been banned from an rp server.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Luma'Valla
Species: Quarian
MOS: "U'mm. Not too sure really. Does MOS count for me? In that case it'd be two years."
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Sure. Sounds good.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.: Luma'Valla, born Luma'Valla Vas Raelarm is a 5'6ft tall female Quarian born on the now destroyed liveship Raelarm. She was born onboard the ship to a senior Quarian medical officer for a mother. And Quarian Navy helmsman as a father. Growing up was fairly basic. Started with seven years of incubation so to speak. Sitting in a special glass ball with its own atmosphere until she was big enough to wear her first enviro-suit. Then straight into school. Luma's school was fairly basic. Teaching the stereotypical Quarian skill. Engineering. With slight programming on the side. At the age of eighteen her engineering skills finally got her into trouble. When a faulty job on the Raelarms reactor caused a meltdown. The crew was evacuated before the ship exploded. However Luma herself was sentenced to exhile and stripped of any titles she had in the migrant fleet. She settled on Omega. Picking up the trade of the people of the station. Mercenary work. Taking shitty jobs that anyone could throw at them. Becoming decent with long range weaponry and advanced hacking. The money she had earned had finally been enough to obtain a military grade implant kit. That of an infiltrator. That and a tech armor implant for added security. Aswell as obtaining a decent rifle on the floor near a body. (I'll specify this later given that this could be anything from the viper. To what I always dream about. The Black Widow. Which clearly if I had I'd explain how.) Passing through a couple of offences from C-sec and the average terrible life the scum of the galaxy threw at you she found herself slap bang in the middle of the Reaper Galaxy war. And that's where this ends.
Hank Handsome
Hank Handsome

Back to top Go down

Hanks application Empty Re: Hanks application

Post by Pianotugboat Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:53 am

Hanks application The-rock-eyebrow-raise
Reading this made me realize how much I didn't interact with your characters last go around so, accepted obviously fahk u <3 <3
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down