Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toki's new application

Go down

Toki's new application Empty Toki's new application

Post by Toki Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Steam Name: Toki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78658257
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOriginalToki/
How long have you been rping? Like, five years probably.
How did you find us? Lt Dan told me that the server had hot quarian erp ( I saw it on the server lists when I was bored last year )
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Nope

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Flynn Loren
Species: Human
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): LMG Gunner ( Mostly passive role )
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yup

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Flynn was a troubled boy, born in a small town in Texas, to a mother who made her money as a, for a lack of a better term, prostitute, and a father who lived his life as an unemployed drunkard, leaving their family income to mostly come from welfare. Flynn having been left in the care of his mother during the day, and left alone at night, he spent most of his nights thinking to himself until he passed out from sleep deprivation. This led him to have quite a warped outlook on life, a sort of isolationist, realist mix, leaving him to be bitter, but truthful.

As he came of age to enroll in school, he did so. Making some fairly decent grades, though feeling a lack of a drive to continue moving through with excelling in his education. His social status was simply, non existent. Instead of actually conversing with anyone, he just sat silently, thinking to himself like he did in any other situation. As he moved through with school, at high school, his grades began to fell behind. Instead of attempting to fix it, he found himself frustrated, and once he was seventeen, he dropped out of high school with a discontinued education.

Dissatisfied with the state of his life, he simply began sitting at home all day, doing nothing. His father was out most the day, wasting the little money they made on alcohol, whilst his mother sold herself on the streets. Regardless of his lack of employment, he still had no drive to find a source of income. Due to his laziness, his father eventually came home, drunk, and angry. He stormed off toward his room and began yelling at him, telling him how he's wasted his life, and that he'd amount to nothing.

Instead of dealing with the verbal abuse, Flynn simply drove him into a wall, knocking him unconscious due to a heavy blow to the wall. After seeing what he'd done, he just went back to thinking for a moment, then left the house. He went to his nearby alliance recruiter, and began his military career.

( Side note: I realize this is edgy, but that's how the character is. I'm not edgy OOC'ly, I swear. )
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down