Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quinn Sterling -- Vault Dweller Extraordinaire

2 posters

Go down

Quinn Sterling -- Vault Dweller Extraordinaire Empty Quinn Sterling -- Vault Dweller Extraordinaire

Post by Nazz Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:09 am

Will write a backstory if requested.
I'll have this moved after the character sheet section gets set up.

This page is OOC and the information is not meant to be taken ICly unless you learn about it first-hand.

Quinn Sterling -- Vault Dweller Extraordinaire Tumblr_me7h4xvFSX1r8g94jo1_500

theme:

Chaotic Neutral
Renegade<████████ | ████████>Paragon

Sanity
Fucking Batty<███████|██████|██████>Crystal Clear

"My father used to tell me that I should have felt lucky that I had what I did. Should have listened to him."

Tarot Card / A Quick Consensus

Quinn Sterling -- Vault Dweller Extraordinaire 55Lp2XmQuinn Sterling -- Vault Dweller Extraordinaire YH2UApb

The Outsider.
A curious and potentially naive muse doubled with a lacklustre fascination with foreign concepts. With an outgoing look on life and the inexperience to accompany the title of a traveler, Quinn finds herself out of touch with many people as a result of her not living 'up to standards' to that of a Nuclear Family member. A stout of heart debauch and lover of small things, Quinn looks at the world with curious interests at the heart of every sentiment and idealistic remark she makes. She's often contributing to conversations through dark sarcasm or through irrelevant banter. If she were to open up to someone, they would understand that she's actually a cretin-hating intellectual who's far smarter than she lets on, with little care for the well-being of those she does not know or swear homage to. Those who manage to find a niche in her heart will be counted as friends and companions, met with a fierce loyalty.

General Information

Name: Quinn Sterling
Aliases: N/A
Faction: Vault Dweller
Place of Birth: Vault 127
Known Languages: English
Mental Illnesses: N/A
Physical Disabilities: N/A
Motto: "Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing, 'cause moderation is for cowards."

Quinn Sterling -- Vault Dweller Extraordinaire Kaya-scodelario-laughing
"No, come on! It was such a good story, I'll even try to keep a straight face this time."

Physical Traits

Weight: 137 lbs
Height: 5.7 Forearms
Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Demeanor: Somewhat Professional, Proud.

Voice Sample: Cia Court
Spoiler:

Quinn's Galleria
Spoiler:

Relationships
Key: Love/Romantic Interest / Platonic Love / Friend / Acquaintance / Neutral / Mixed / Hate / † = Deceased

Self: Day at a time, I guess.

M. O'Donnell: Martin and I got together right before we had to leave the vault. I don't get as much time with him as I'd like, but I really do cherish our moments. Both my boyfriend and my best friend.

J. Abernathy: Ducky! Probably one of my favorite people in the world. I can count on one hand the things I probably wouldn't do for her.

Jacob Sterling: My brother and probably the person I argue most with.

W. K. Brayton: Billy! My childhood friend. Him, Brian and I have always gotten along fairly well.

B. Doughty: He's always been closer to Billy than me, but we get along fine regardless. Brian's always been the softie.

J. Collins: Julia's been sweet for as long as I've known her. Though we've never been close, I feel like she's someone I could always turn to.

Quinn Sterling -- Vault Dweller Extraordinaire O7zv9GA
"I fix things, I don't hurt people. I never asked for this, but I'd suppose none of us asked for any of it, now did we?"

Misc Info

i. Quinn cannot play an instrument.
ii. Quinn is a chain smoker.
iii. Quinn looks strung-out almost all the time.
iv. Quinn was a vault delinquent and has a record.
v. Quinn is typically very exclamatory. It's not hard to tell what kind of a mood she's in.
vi. Quinn has an old ring on a chain around her neck.

Last edited by Nazz on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Nazz
Nazz

Back to top Go down

Quinn Sterling -- Vault Dweller Extraordinaire Empty Re: Quinn Sterling -- Vault Dweller Extraordinaire

Post by Snowy Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Miia'bear!
Snowy
Snowy

Back to top Go down