Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deejay's Vault Dweller Application.

2 posters

Go down

Deejay's Vault Dweller Application. Empty Deejay's Vault Dweller Application.

Post by TheRealDeejay Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:10 pm

YOUR NAME: Robert 'Bob' Zagar

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: Deejay

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DinosaurDeejay/

Deejay's Vault Dweller Application. Zydrunas_savickas_by_lightandstr0ng-d8c9z1c

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Security.
Well the GOAT said I was smart enough to work with the trash and that's it, and I got real depressed. But the Overseer took a look at my results and said "You a big guy, you need to work with the big trash" and then he told me to put on this badge and do whatever he says. I like the Overseer.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: I'm the biggest guy in the entire vault, the Overseer says so. Everyone else is small and scared of me, so the Overseer sends me to talk to people who don't listen to him. One time I threw one of Mr. Calzo's jukebox though a doorway because the Overseer told that he was giving him lip. I like the Overseer.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: The Overseer told me that I don't need to change anything about myself and 'Keep being big and follow directions.".

OVERSEER'S NOTE: While Bob is indeed one of the strongest and more intimidating of my security team, he's also easily the most mentally handicapped. Bob can follow directions well enough, and after I saved him from a life as a trash-burner he's been nothing but loyal to me.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Nah

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: The Overseer is the boss.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: The vault is a nice place, the Overseer says so.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Yup, the overseer tells me that all the time.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Vault-tech security armored jumpsuit.
Vault-tech 10mm pistol
Pipboy.

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]: Bob was born an only child to a pair who at the time were a cook and a technician and was given the record of the largest child birthed in the vault at eleven pounds and four ounces. Bob's mother was always considered sickly, and never fully recovered from the strain of giving birth to her son. While his father, a known drunken, ended up getting himself killed during unplanned maintenance check on an active powerline. Bob was left to be at least partially raised by a number of vault families, to 'lessen' the strain on his bed-ridden mother. At age seven, Bob was weighing at least eighty pounds and developed a meanstreak- Using his clear advantage in height and weight to bully and dominate fellow vault children.

Bob continued to grow as he entered his teenage years, reaching a peak of six foot three and eventually weighing roughly 300 pounds. In order to check obesity Bob was directed by Vault doctors to focus his aggression on the weights, and he adopted a strict weightlifting regime that continues to this day- gaining Bob the Vault record of the 'Strongest Dweller' six times running. While he excelled in physical ability, Bob suffered  heavily within his schoolwork. While Bob isn't actually mentally challenged, his teachers did report that Bob reads at a sixth grade level and has incredible trouble grasping anything above basic math. In schoolyard fights, Bob relies on his great strength and stamina rather then any sort of tactical finesse- and would often become outsmarted by the smaller 'smarter' children.

As to be expected, Bob's GOAT's results were poor- Rating him to function as the vault's next trash burner. However Overseer Rhodes overrode the decision, and pulled Bob into the security department to officially work as her 'Liaison' between her officer and the security chief. However in truth, Bob functions as the Overseer's strongman to intimidate and deal with uncooperative Vault Dwellers without having any official ties to the Overseer.

Last edited by TheRealDeejay on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheRealDeejay
TheRealDeejay

Back to top Go down

Deejay's Vault Dweller Application. Empty Re: Deejay's Vault Dweller Application.

Post by Nazz Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Accepted
Nazz
Nazz

Back to top Go down