Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob Sterling, The 'EUREKA' Man

4 posters

Go down

Jacob Sterling, The 'EUREKA' Man Empty Jacob Sterling, The 'EUREKA' Man

Post by Alkemical Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:09 am

Jacob Sterling, The 'EUREKA' Man Latest?cb=20110605204542

YOUR NAME: Jacob Alphonse Sterling

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: Alkemical

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]:STEAM_0:0:47548775

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]:  Systems Theorist

For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated with the dynamics of the advanced technologies that were utilized extensively within the previous century. I've always been academically talented and very tech savvy much like my sister. However, I believe that I can make significant progress that could benefit the Vault, its occupants and future generations to come. I only need but the time, equipment, and space to do so.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: I am very diligent in my work and have participated in many Vault science competitions and have studied extensively with the vault's power regulation and distribution systems. Not only that, but I'm a resident expert of the Personal Information Processor, or Pip-Boy; I am quite knowledgeable on the subject of RobCo Termlink Code. Furthermore, I passed my vault academic studies with high marks and graduated at the top of my class.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: I believe I could be better at being more efficient at my research and sharing my research with other scientists; not to mention improving my trust in other people between my research and personal life. I also feel that I could improve maintaining my work space by keeping organized.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Not that I'm aware of. I've been issued a clean bill of health from each medical physician in the vault and have passed all of my medical examinations without any abnormalities or discrepancies.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes, as may those above judge me should I undermine or contravene a direct order of our great overseer who shelters us from the harshness of the wasteland and whom we owe everything including our lives.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: I believe what makes our country great is our freedom, sense of liberty and our diligence to preserve our families, liberties and values.What's more assuring is that there are those who possess great valor and courage and are willing to protect and safeguard their people and way of life without a moments notice? There's almost nothing more assuring than sipping a glass of Nuka Cola without a care in the world!

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?:  Yes- I understand completely.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Vault Lab Coat x1, Pip-Boy 3000 x1, Fountain Pen x1, Eyeglasses x1, Vault Jumpsuit x3

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:

Jacob raised his head from his notes, staring at the RobCo jargon generating across the screen, twirling his fountain pen in his hands passively as he typed several commands into the command line with his free hand before sitting back in his seat. Jacob was obviously extremely bored and wanted nothing more than to head back to his quarters for some much needed sleep; the diligent scientist had been hard at work for the past eighteen hours, with only coffee and Fancy Lad Snack Cakes to supplement his nourishment. At the current moment, Jacob was deeply involved in his research into RobCo programming parameters and functions.  Adjusting his glasses, he checked his wrist watch before leaning back in front of the terminal, the green digital light illuminating his dark laboratory. Sighing to himself, he reached for his now lukewarm cup of coffee, prepared to spend perhaps another few hours laboring over the illusive formula he toiled after for the last seven months.

Jacob's family held a quite prominent position within the Vault, Thomas Sterling, Jacob's father, being the Vault's resident diplomat while Rosa Sterling was one of the Vault's Shift Supervisors. Jacob's sister Quinn, who was sixteen and had just passed her G.O.A.T. exam, had been slated to be one of Vault 127's many on-duty maintenance workers; her training scheduled to begin within the next few months. Jacob held a rather stupendous rapport with his younger sister over the years and the two were practically inseparable. This showed whenever Jacob had gotten Quinn out of trouble with Vault security, which risked tarnishing the Sterling name within the veritably small Vault. Jacob had been described as diligent, obedient, and perhaps a bit reserved - especially in regards to his work within the Vault. The twenty-four year old scientist was one of the only researchers in his division within the Vault, which harbored great stress on the young man, finding himself asleep at his desk, research notes and hastily scribbled functions and computations sprawled all over his work place. However, the young man had felt satisfied with his life within the Vault, and couldn't ask for much more...

Jacob reached for the coffee mug on his desk, beginning to sip the now lukewarm coffee that half-filled the cup before his thoughts were interrupted by an oppressive alarm tone coming from his pip-boy, signaling that it was time to head back to his quarters.  Jacob sat up from his desk and brushed off the crumbs from his lab coat before adjusting his glasses once more, it was going to be another long day of research tomorrow, so the best he could do was continue his diligent endeavors tomorrow... Sitting up from his seat, he would stride out from his laboratory, shutting the dim lights off and punching in his access code to seal the hermetic doors in place. Adjusting his glasses, he would begin to stride back to his quarters, still sipping on the lukewarm coffee he had made just an hour before...

Last edited by Alkemical on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 6 times in total

Alkemical

Back to top Go down

Jacob Sterling, The 'EUREKA' Man Empty Re: Jacob Sterling, The 'EUREKA' Man

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:45 pm

I'll put this app up for pending only because of the power behind having terminal hacking knowledge is a potent one in the wasteland, group decision will judge the characters abilities and so on.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:36 pm

Talked to Piana about it and I'm willing to personally vouch for you. Knock 'em out, son.
Nazz
Nazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:53 pm

Good Application, though Piano and I have decided to deny you on the Pipboy 3000 but it will be replaced with the older 2000 (Which is honestly the better one)
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down