Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Das Haus makes a disappointing application

+3
Supersoup
cody1lab
Das Haus
7 posters

Go down

Das Haus makes a disappointing application Empty Das Haus makes a disappointing application

Post by Das Haus Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:15 pm

[Steam Username]: Das Haus
[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:1:21918654
-Species/Human or Robotic: Human
-Character Advantages/Talents: Strong, agile, excels at melee/hand to hand combat.
-Character Disadvantages/Weaknesses: Shitty with guns (really shitty). Because she's old, she's more susceptible to injuries than others.

-Faction: Settler

-Current Equipment: Nothing but the clothes on her back.
-Backstory: Born fifty-seven years ago to slimebag parents, Jack Harley is an old, successful (read: didn’t die) cage fighter. Being left on the streets to fend for herself from a young age, she got into fistfights on a daily basis. Her ferocious tenacity quickly earned her respect from the other street rats of the city, and she came to form her own little gang.

Jack’s gang of rowdy, scrappy teenagers terrorized the streets and waged turf wars - until of course, she tried to throw hands with the big guys. The real criminals - the mafioso types. At the ripe young age of seventeen she was thrown into the ring, and her gang was dismantled. Serving as little more than fodder for the brutal underground cage matches of the city, fighting was difficult. She was pitted against jet fiends and other lowlives who often threw themselves into the fray with no self preservation, and came close to death on multiple occasions.

But she never died. Each fight was a grueling battle for survival, using only the dirtiest, cruelest tricks to come out on top - biting, poking, kicking and ripping at her opponents. She quickly earned a reputation just as she had on the streets, a reputation for extreme violence. Those who had sought to kill her off with cage fighting, came to embrace her fiendish, ruthless tactics. Eventually she learned, however.

She slowly learned how to fight properly, from each opponent she knocked down in the ring. Jack’s moves became cleaner, and she ascended the ranks of the cage fights with every fighter she dropped. She did that for a good thirty-eight years, until those who had put her in the ring died. Without any proper place to go, or any idea of what to do she simply walked without direction, wandering until her legs took her to a place worth settling.

Last edited by Das Haus on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Das Haus
Das Haus

Back to top Go down

Das Haus makes a disappointing application Empty Re: Das Haus makes a disappointing application

Post by cody1lab Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:17 pm

+ soup das blackmails me with recordings of me whispering sweet nothings to him so I'm forced to accept his love. you should to, he's great and i'm not being forced to say this like Marina Joyce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cody1lab
cody1lab

Back to top Go down

Das Haus makes a disappointing application Empty Re: Das Haus makes a disappointing application

Post by Supersoup Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:09 am

-Species/Human or Robotic: Human
-Character Advantages/Talents: She’s strong, extremely fit for her age, and superb at unarmed/melee combat.
-Character Disadvantages/Weaknesses: She’s old, and it shows. While she can put up a fight, with an old body like hers she won’t recover from wounds nearly as quick. She barely knows anything about operating a firearm, either.

what

Supersoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Westerwald Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:10 am

gee whiz thanks

Last edited by gee whiz thanks on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Westerwald

Back to top Go down

Post by Das Haus Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:23 am

Veuve wrote:19 was referring to his RL age I think.

thats what i figured ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fixed it anyhow
Das Haus
Das Haus

Back to top Go down

Post by cody1lab Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Deadly asked the same thing while making his(whether or not it was character or OOC age), this should probably be cleared up in the format for this stuff.
cody1lab
cody1lab

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Your Advantages/Disadvantages don't make sense, please fix them and I will review.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Das Haus Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Satan wrote:
Your Advantages/Disadvantages don't make sense, please fix them and I will review.

I've fixed them, but if you don't mind me asking - what didn't make sense about them?
Das Haus
Das Haus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:00 am

As someone whose known Haus for a long time, I'd be willing to vouch for him, if another admin wants to accept this.
Nazz
Nazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Revenant Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:39 am

Seems simple enough, I like the aspect of someone being better at beating the shit out of people rather than shooting them for a change.

I'm gonna accept this unless there's any interjections.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down