Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Engineer's NoMoreArigatoMisterRoboto Application

2 posters

Go down

The Engineer's NoMoreArigatoMisterRoboto Application Empty The Engineer's NoMoreArigatoMisterRoboto Application

Post by The Engineer Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:37 pm

Steam Name: |EUPRP| The Engineer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33372350
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FeetFirst/
How long have you been rping?: Just about 5 years, maybe more.
How did you find us?: While cruising through servers in late 2015, I stumbled across you guys.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: No.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Milerrus Vaser (the) II (Second)
Species: Turian
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): Combat Engineer
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: MPF-HELIX.OfC.00937 says "<:: Affirmative."

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Milerrus was a Turian Female that grew up on the station of Omega, living a very dirty early life. This changed the way she thought, and her tendencies are comparable to that of an Irish person's. Despite being somewhat brutal because of being raised like a vorcha on Omega Station, the Turian could still be somewhat gentle, even though she was more prone to violent 'outbursts' in certain situations than any of her family. Milerrus quite commonly went to the nightclub, not to drink, but to watch. When she had somehow pulled enough creds to get away from Omega, she decided to go to Illium.

There, she had a very brief service with the Eclipse gang. She was the oddly rowdy one out of the stealthy and silent group. Being almost self-trained to be an Engineer, Milerrus decided to name her combat drone 'Tipsy', a quiet reference to her background. During combat, Milerrus somehow managed to be 'seperated from her group', when she was actually somewhat drunk and just stumbled away from the group. After the battle, the Turian sobered up and decided to leave Eclipse in the dust.
The Engineer
The Engineer

Back to top Go down

The Engineer's NoMoreArigatoMisterRoboto Application Empty Re: The Engineer's NoMoreArigatoMisterRoboto Application

Post by Pianotugboat Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:19 pm

I like the story but it seems a little lackluster in the specifics, I realize its a summary and i'm not opposed to that factor of it, I suggest when you get in send me some more details on how she got into the task force not how she left. What influenced her to join this specific task force. _accepted but PM me
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down