Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy's application

3 posters

Go down

Snowy's application Empty Snowy's application

Post by Snowy Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:40 am

Steam Name: MissSnowy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51925584
Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Snowable
How long have you been rping? 4 years at most.
How did you find us? Played with a few of the current players like, Hank Handsome, Dex and Eyecberg - I know them well.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? No.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Layna D'Kallos
Species: Asari
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Civilian/Scientist - Basic military knowledge
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes, I do.

Two Paragraph Backstory: Layna was raised like any normal Asari, raised in a relativity safe environment. Both her parents were in the scientific community, with one of them having a previous record in the Asari militsry - which provided a good, stable income. Taking after her parents, Layna decicded to study the history and culture of humanity, along with a few pointers about the military incase the need arised. Layna started her own personal expedition to Earth in the hopes of finding out more about the culture that surrounds the humans.

During her travels to Earth, she in fact did find what she was looking for - gathering the information she needed for her research and such. Following this, she headed for the Citadel for... A few personal reasons of her own. From there, however she was on her own by the time she had finished her business on the Citadel. From there, she started looking for more interesting expeditions, or research opportunities that could crop up. Having no real military experience, she is naturally not the best with weapons however she's decent enough with her biotics. With this, she went trawling places on the Citadel that could offer her a placement, of sorts...

(I'm not naturally great with backstories or journals etc... so sorry if it was cringy to read xD)
Snowy
Snowy

Back to top Go down

Snowy's application Empty Re: Snowy's application

Post by Hank Handsome Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:13 pm

Remember Snowy from MERP 1. Well before it became Singularity. Very good rp'er. +1 rep.
Hank Handsome
Hank Handsome

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterMedicMan Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Gonna go ahead and accept this.
MasterMedicMan
MasterMedicMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content