Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim's Human Application: Chris Valentine.

Go down

Tim's Human Application: Chris Valentine.  Empty Tim's Human Application: Chris Valentine.

Post by Hispanic At The Disco Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:58 pm

Steam Name: Wall-Crawler (Formerly: Door2Light, Hispanic At The Disco, and/or Spider-Son.)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41728932
Profile Link: aimbot.exe
How long have you been RPing: Six going on seven years. Started out on HL2RP, then MERP, then Nightmare. Currently RPing on Twitter. (If you want the @'s feel free to ask.)
How did you find us: Through Dex, Tony, and DRGN.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming: Never've been banned from anything. So. No. Okay I was banned from my school's library once, but in my defense I had three tacos beforehand, and I cannot hold my bowels accountable for the smell they produce.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Christopher 'Chris' Valentine.
Species: Human.
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): 0311 [Rifleman.]
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Roger Dodger.
Two Paragraph Backstory (For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph:

Christopher 'Chris' Valentine was born in the year 2154 in the city of Edmonton, Canada. Born to two lackluster pencil-pushing parents, Chris' childhood was anything but abnormal. He was your average run of the mill kid who did decently in school, rarely ever got into trouble, and spoke up whenever he needed to. The one abnormal thing about Chris' life however was his obsession with the EUCC or the Earth Urban Combat Championship. Every Sunday night Chris would stay up for hours on end to watch each match his team played in, cheering them on from the confines of his bedroom, buying any and /every/ piece of merchandise they would produce. It was at the early age of 10 that the boy decided he wanted to become one of them.

He began training in highschool, pushing himself to be the best possible athlete he could be. Chris joined the varsity football team his Sophomore year, becoming a household name in his hometown. His grades fluctuated due to his practice and training sessions, but Chris prevailed with a steady 75-78 average all four years of highschool. Near the end of his Senior Year Chris was approached by an EUCC representative with the chance to attend their school full-ride. Chris of course accepted, graduated, and began to attend the EUCC Academy outside of the Sol System.

Once at the academy, Chris struggled to keep up with his peers, often falling behind and having to redo a lot of practice courses. Chris was eventually given an ultimatum: shape up, or face academic expulsion from the academy. After getting /so/ close to obtaining his dream he wasn't about lie down and quit now. So. He trained, harder than ever before, absolutely pushing his body to its physical limits, often resulting in many injuries. In the end however, Chris made the cut and was given a choice of two teams to join. The Rhode Island Knights or The Edmonton Blood Dragons. Chris made the obvious choice, and went to go play for his hometown.

Chris' career with the Blood Dragons wasn't anything special. While he wasn't the best player on the team, he could most certainly hold his own, and become a /planet-wide/ name as opposed to a household one. One unusual highlight of Chris' career was when him and the entire team of Blood Dragons signed a set of Blood Dragon armor to be sent to Commander Shepard. Whats odd about this was the fact that Commander Shepard had already been dead a year. Chris shrugged it off as some sort of tribute and signed his name, writing 'Fuck The Geth.' right next to it. (In reference to Shepard's acquisition of the BD Armor in ME2.)

Then came the largest highlight of Chris' life. 2186. The Reaper Invasion. When those damned machines came they hit fast and hard, giving absolutely no time to prepare an immediate counterattack. The Blood Dragons were in the middle of a match with The Knights, a close game. Suddenly an explosion. Fire. Bodies. Blood. Chris was ragdolled, landing in the stands, his ears ringing, and vision blurred. He quickly came too and only saw destruction. People were scattered, scared, dying. Not Chris though. He scooped up his Argus, ejected it's Thermal Clip, and began rallying the other players. This wasn't how they were going to die. Not here. Not Now. Species. Gender. Team. It didn't matter anymore. What mattered was Them VS The Reapers. The machines hit hard, but Chris in the others hit back just as hard, losing many comrades in the process, but they kept on. After hours of fighting only Chris and a handful of other players remained. They managed to keep an entire room of civies safe, long enough for Alliance forces to come by and save them. Chris and his team included.

The remaining Knights and Dragons were given their own Task-Force, their suits and weapons upgraded to military-grade gear, and of course. Chris was deemed as their leader.
Hispanic At The Disco
Hispanic At The Disco

Back to top Go down

Tim's Human Application: Chris Valentine.  Empty Re: Tim's Human Application: Chris Valentine.

Post by Hispanic At The Disco Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:25 pm

UPDATED BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT THE OLD FORMAT

Why do you want to roleplay a character of said species?: EUCC was a human only sport I believe.
How familiar are you with it?: I mean. I think I was born a human... I think.
Do you understand that any medical disabilities your character has would be present on a work form - And thus may make your character ineligible for a job in the Military?: Understood completely. As well as future injuries.
Are you also aware that this is a Joint-Task-Force Military, and that your character will be held to the standards of a soldier?: Absolutely.
Hispanic At The Disco
Hispanic At The Disco

Back to top Go down