Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hudson O'Riley, Southern Redneck, Vault Security, Bible Freak.

2 posters

Go down

Hudson O'Riley, Southern Redneck, Vault Security, Bible Freak. Empty Hudson O'Riley, Southern Redneck, Vault Security, Bible Freak.

Post by Satan Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:45 pm

[center]

Hudson O'Riley, Southern Redneck, Vault Security, Bible Freak. Latest?cb=20110605204542

[h3]HELLO UPSTANDING CITIZEN, YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED FOR ENTRY INTO THE LOCAL VAULT! IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS AND ARE ALREADY ADMITTED TO THE VAULT CONGRATULATIONS ON SURVIVING ATOMIC ANNIHILATION! READ BELOW FOR MORE

Hudson O'Riley, Southern Redneck, Vault Security, Bible Freak. 4856130-vault+boy

-THE TERMINAL AUTOMATICALLY SWAPS PAGES AND ENDS UP ON AN APPLICATION PAGE-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vault-Tec takes pride in keeping track of all of their wonderful customers! Please fill out this application in it's entirety and a Vault-Tec representative or the esteemed Overseer will handle this application. And be prepared for the future!

Hudson O'Riley, Southern Redneck, Vault Security, Bible Freak. Tumblr_lo7bu6aAjB1qaa3deo1_500

YOUR NAME:Hudson O'Riley

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]:Satan!

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]:I'll get this later.

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]:Vault Security(Chief). I've always been real good with people, Natural born leader my Pa' called me. I think I'd be fit to help lead our Vault peace further into the future

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Always been a good shot at the range, can nail a damn Rad-Roach right between the eyes. I always found myself bein' real friendly towards everyone else and easily making friends always a good trait, yeah?

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Now, it boils down to this. I can't do science shit to save my life. Put a Handy or a broken terminal in front of me and I'm confused as hell.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: N/A

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Of course!

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: I always read about General Constantine Chase, the HEro of Anchorage. It still amazes me to this day how our Military was the fieriest thing on this Planet.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?:Of Course!

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: N99 Hand-Gun, Vault Security Gear.

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:The Origins of the O’Riley family sit in Vault 127 would begin with Hudsons great-grandfather. Joseph O’Riley a former Baltimore Police Officer. Joseph was easily one of the best Officers in his department. After settling several riots in Baltimore outer-cities during the rising of prices of gas, food and everything in between. Distinguishing himself to his department, holding the line with as little force and violence needed against the angry mobs, he was given an award for his acts from his department and whilst the mob mentality against him and the department would take years to ammend, it appeared that Joseph was to be rewarded even greater. Upon their hearing of his deeds, Vault-Tec after weeks of debate decided to call for Joseph directly. Offering him employment in a security service for one of their many vaults, Joseph accepted, resigning from the police force to become a member of the underground society; a vault dweller.

It didn’t take Joseph long to get used to the well paying  and mostly fine life inside Vault 127 as the one of the new security officers; after all, his work really wouldn’t start until much later. However, due to the first chief of security being unable to take his place due to medical conditions, Joseph was placed at the head of security due to his former experience to which he gladly accepted.  Securing both himself and  his family a safe home in case of atomic annihilation, which of course happened on the Dreadful Night of October 22, 2077. Soon securing himself in his new home, a better home. Underground. As the rest of the world burned in atomic fire, Joseph and his family alongside the lucky few resided below the ground away from the destruction and harm raging above.They had survived the fires of death.

Several generations of O’Rileys passed through the halls of Vault 127, each to their own with few following that which came before them. The newest of the O’Rileys, however, decided to follow in his grandfather’s footsteps. Hudson was his name, born as healthy as any other of the O’Rileys and in fact any other child born and raised in the vault. Throughout his childhood inside 127 he always seemed to be friends with the few other children inside the Vault. He easily was one of the more liked individuals as the years moved by in his Steel Home, seeing no point in making enemies when those around him were all he had until the great metal door opened up what remained above to those below. When the time came for Hudson to take the G.O.A.T, he found himself "passing" with flying colors to his new position as a Security Officer. Being trained to do his job and keep the peace within the vault to ensure that chaos and anarchy didn’t rule and shove law and order to the side, Hudson showed both determination and dedication to his work, alongside a little helping hand with his charm and being considered a friend by many of the residents. With a little hard-work and years of experience under his belt, Hudson planned to one day hopefully make head of Security, just like his grandfather and some of those before him.

Hudson O'Riley, Southern Redneck, Vault Security, Bible Freak. Latest?cb=20110316010650

-WARNING ALL VAULT TEC RESIDENTS WILL NOT RECIEVE A PIP-BOY-3000 ONLY SPECIFIC MEMBERS-
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hudson O'Riley, Southern Redneck, Vault Security, Bible Freak. Empty Re: Hudson O'Riley, Southern Redneck, Vault Security, Bible Freak.

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:42 pm

First thing, I like the fact you stole my format from my page you slut. Second the fact you incoherently included a mock up of the Freddy gray riots that were in Baltimore. Which ayy that's pretty good. Third. Good app but pending til I see all security chief's apps.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down