Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hank Handsomes N7 Application. (Maybe Biotic aswell)

2 posters

Go down

Hank Handsomes N7 Application. (Maybe Biotic aswell) Empty Hank Handsomes N7 Application. (Maybe Biotic aswell)

Post by Hank Handsome Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Steam Name: [TJR] Hank Handsome
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50592883
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061451495/
How long have you been rping? 4 years
How did you find us? Pianotugboat invited me.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Never. And I don't plan on being no matter how hard my last char just got discharged.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Natalie Kayden
Species: Human
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : N7/ Slayer Vanguard. (I know it's edgy but I want to make an N7 biotic and the adept looks more edgy)
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes I do. I probably know this better than others now.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

(Awakening)
Natalie Kayden was born on the Citadel to two human parents. Thomas and Alexandria Kayden. She was born in Huerta Memorial Hospital at 4:30 pm. The date being 2150. She was christened Natalie Mei Kayden due to her mothers half Chinese Ancestry. The child was raised near the Presidiums. The area being what it is was sort of a wonder for the child. A floating city in deep space. She thought to herself. How does it all work? And how lucky am I to be here?

(School and Enlistment)
Natalie attended school as any other child would. Given her parents heavy ethic on study she passed with Four A's and Three A*'s (Or space equivalent) On the way she had began to make friends. All of which came from similar families with high expectations from their children. All of which fulfilled those expectations. She'd made a decent amount of friends before she went into college at Seventeen. However herself. And many others from their school had decided they wouldn't stay. They'd instead decided they wanted to enter service. Not that this dream was too big for any of them. The Alliance needed new recruits and they all had the grades to do so. Her studying had paid off. She left college after only one year and enlisted at the nearest recruiting station the Alliance had. Her psychological exam was passed with flying colours. Her background check was fine. Her fitness test was where she needed to be. It could not be going smoother. The recruits. Including Natalie. Her friend Maya Lewis. And another friend, Jeff Cage were placed onto an Alliance Cruiser. Headed for Earth.

(Training)
Natalie's boot camp was located about twenty miles from London. She was given the full experiencing. The outfit. The muddy conditions. The angry drill instructor. It was all there and she was loving it. Her training started with fitness tests. Then live firing exercises. The M8 Avenger of course. As well as the Predator. She was offered to train with other weapons. The Sniper rifles. Wasn't really her thing. Neither were shotguns. The SMG's worked well. As did the Heavy pistols. She trained with what she was doing well with. Her attitude was doing her favours aswell. She'd already been picked out as a candidate for the training groups temporary squad leader in training. A role she took very seriously. So seriously. That one year after boot camp she'd been transferred to Officer schooling.

(Life of the privileged Alliance Marine)
Natalie. Now a Corporal in the 314th Marine forces. Was becoming quite respected by her co workers. She'd already received commendations from her Superiors. And it just kept getting better for her. For her efforts in a siege of an Eclipse camp she was promoted to Sergeant and transferred to the 219th. She was coping well. But the questions always lingered. Do I want to take this further? She was comfortable where she was but. if she pushed herself she believed she could go further. It took an additional five years for her to finally make Lieutenant. She'd become a CO. In charge of the 291th. However. The Job would be short lived. She'd only sustained minor injuries in her time of service. And she'd been picked out from the group. To take the Trials of the N program. Alliance Special Forces.

(N1 to N2)
Natalie's new life with the rest of the star pupils was far tougher than she expected. She was in Rio de Janeiro at the Interplanetary Combatives Academy The N program was nothing like the Marines. It wasn't the kind of place where failure would result in more training. You failed. You're out. She knew this very well. None of her friends had made it to the program. They were both still Lance Corporals. She'd begun her training. N1 and N2 being the training stages of the program. When she finally pushed through the challenges and made it to N3. She was presented with a choice.

(N3 to N6)
The choice was this. What path do you want to take.  Adept, Soldier, Engineer, Sentinel, Infiltrator and Vanguard. She really didn't expect it. Adepts and Vanguards. Those are biotics she thought. But doesn't it take years to figure out how to use them. However. This being said she'd decided. Take the risk and dangers of ascending to a biotic status. At least ascending was the word she used. Seemed fitting. A word she'd heard the Asari use. And they were all natural biotics. Natalie became a vanguard. Which lead to the implant of a biotic chip. An L2 was used. It was in general more dangerous. But then again so is the N program. And if the user can control the implant the soldier is far more effective. She then underwent training up until she was thirty. Eight years to be exact before she was considered a fully competent biotic. However. You couldn't just go from N6 to N7 without proving yourself fully in combat.

(N6 to N7)
Natalie's first major combat deployment was against a Cerberus research facility. Specifically experimenting with Genetics. She would be in a squad of 7 N6 operatives accompanied by an N7 (No his name wasn't Shepard). They entered the facility via Kodiak. They'd come down under the radar to avoid detection. And at night. The Kodiak landed. It's vertical thrusters flared up and the door opened. She exited. As did everyone else. The first job was to shut down the perimeter defences. Which meant the teams Infiltrator would need to bypass a panels subroutines. And to get to it they'd have to make it passed several armed guards. And a Centurion.  Natalie had been given a loadout suited to her needs for the mission. An N7 Eagle. And a Monomolecular blade. Mainly used as a secondary defence if an up close an personal approach was needed. The first guards were dispatched with relative ease. The N7 operative grabbed one from behind and proceeded to choke him out while the Sentinel took the other. They reached the Terminal after a minor exchange of gunfire. It was hacked with relative ease. The outer perimeter defences were down. However. The inside defences were not. Natalie eventually found herself face to face with a Centurion. She decided to biotically charge the Centurion. Being rather quick as she was trained to be she attempted to slash at the Centurion. She however received a rather painful punch to the left side of her helmet. While Cerberus soldiers may have had less training. They're still dangerous. She had however weakened his shields with the charge and pointed her pistol under his chin. Pulling the trigger.
(This is getting long so.)
When they finally reached the final destination. It had come at great cost. Three of the N6 operatives were KIA. Natalie was somewhat injured. A minor concussion to be exact. They had to blow the core to the facility. Which would have been easy had the need for Manuel override not been required. The N7 member of the group knew what needed to be done. He bought the remainder of the group some time to make it to the Kodiaks. When they were clear he detonated the charges they had on them. Destroying the core but sacrificing himself in the process. Despite the loss of the squad lead the operation was considered a success. The remaining four N6 all graduated to N7.
However. With the reaper war being just around the corner most of them would see combat very shortly.

The idea is that she'd survive the war and sign up later to the task force upon hearing they were having issues regarding discipline onboard. I'd like her like the other N7 to start at a slightly higher rank but it's up to you.

She'd be following the standard biotics loadout of a Vanguard with training in others coming later if allowed.
Phase Disruptor
Biotic Charge
Biotic Slash
Fitness
N7 Hurricane
N7 Eagle
Monomolecular blade (A short blade similar to that in use by Cerberus units but designed to be used with a biotic.)
N7 Slayer Vanguard Armor

Last edited by Hank Handsome on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Hank Handsome
Hank Handsome

Back to top Go down

Hank Handsomes N7 Application. (Maybe Biotic aswell) Empty Re: Hank Handsomes N7 Application. (Maybe Biotic aswell)

Post by Hank Handsome Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:06 pm

I added a lot more than two paragraphs. I know it's quite long but honestly if I'm applying for a char like this I need to put detail in. Also. Two people have told me N7 is full. But. There's two slots on the roster currently. I believe one is Bellenger. Biotics also have two slots.
Hank Handsome
Hank Handsome

Back to top Go down

Hank Handsomes N7 Application. (Maybe Biotic aswell) Empty Re: Hank Handsomes N7 Application. (Maybe Biotic aswell)

Post by Satan Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Denied.
I can spot in your application were you got lazy and skipped through at certain parts.

To be considered into the N programs you are required to be officers as well. The Reason this was judged so harshly is because you are trying to take two slots on the roster with one character.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down