Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engie's Character App

2 posters

Go down

Engie's Character App Empty Engie's Character App

Post by The Engineer Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:42 pm

I would like to make an apology, first. I'm sorry to Piano about what happened on WWC to his Enclave stuff, as I was involved in the General's killing.

Steam Name: |EUPRP| The Engineer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33372350
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FeetFirst/
How long have you been rping?: Just about 5 years.
How did you find us?: I found Singularity while I was cruising through servers in late (November) 2015. I couldn't join because the apps were full.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: No.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: SysMod-009
Species: Geth
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): Explosive Ordnace Defusal/Disposal (EOD)
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.

Two Paragraph Backstory, five to seven sentences per paragraph.
(Yes, the LtCdr. Jaxton Shepard thing actually happened a while ago on one of EUPRP's servers.)

Sys is a Geth Pyro model scavenged from a planet far away from the Veil. 009 was stripped away of their AI, and was destined to be sold as scrap. However, a deal was struck with the scavenger and the Alliance, delivering it to one of their military bases. For weeks, the engineers at the military base 009 was dropped off at tried to develop an AI that was as complex as a normal Geth's. Finally, after having an AI implanted in them, the Geth was programmed to defuse complex and simple bombs in and out of combat. Because of the newly re-constructed Geth being away from the Veil, it was never able to be taken control of.

Because of SysMod's new 'job', they were supposed to be deployed to city centers that were at risk of bombs being placed to wound the general populace.  Instead, Sys was redirected to serve in battle, quick strike forces that were comprised of multiple races. The most notable force that 009 was assigned was Lieutenant Commander Jaxton Shepard's. 009 was welcomed into the crew, however, most people had their suspicions about it. After the strike force was disbanded in 2183, the Geth was reassigned to a new task force, based in London, England.

Last edited by The Engineer on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updates)
The Engineer
The Engineer

Back to top Go down

Engie's Character App Empty Re: Engie's Character App

Post by Satan Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:08 pm

I'm Sorry, Geth are not open yet. Until then, It will be pending and reviewed when the time comes.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down