Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megabnark's CIC/Alternate Combat Character App :D (kill me, it's bad)

2 posters

Go down

Megabnark's CIC/Alternate Combat Character App :D (kill me, it's bad) Empty Megabnark's CIC/Alternate Combat Character App :D (kill me, it's bad)

Post by Megabnark Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:09 pm

Steam Name: Megabnark
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41068979
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/megabnark/
How long have you been rping? 3 years, 1 3/4 year in GMOD.
How did you find us? Friends, and I was apart of the original server.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? No.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Maxipilia Floririnus
Species: Turian
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Multi-Purpose (Combat AND Ship) Engineer
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out an Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph. (is bad)
Maxipilia Floririnus was born to Parthia. Maxipilia was generally a tinkerer growing up, and favored reading various texts. During her state service, she served as an engineer for the local civilization. She did many different things, as well, such as creating things in her spare time with the tools she had access to. Her absolute favorite thing was to create things and mess with things that already exist. She would always tend to avoid people in her spare time, stunting her social skills.

Maxipilia later left home in search of anything that she could do. She dabbled with more books, but always stayed within close vicinity of her extensive family. All of her family stayed in the general area, but later, she found her most desired way to use her abilities. She saw that the Alliance was accepting soldiers for various task force assistances. She was enlisted as both a combat and ship engineer, after receiving training. Her training further extensified her knowledge of ships, and was later deployed.
Megabnark
Megabnark

Back to top Go down

Megabnark's CIC/Alternate Combat Character App :D (kill me, it's bad) Empty Re: Megabnark's CIC/Alternate Combat Character App :D (kill me, it's bad)

Post by Pianotugboat Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Sounds hot man follow your dreams.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down