Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kulzcow's shitty-ass Vault Dweller Brazilian Fucking Teacher You Know.

2 posters

Go down

Kulzcow's shitty-ass Vault Dweller Brazilian Fucking Teacher You Know. Empty Kulzcow's shitty-ass Vault Dweller Brazilian Fucking Teacher You Know.

Post by Kulzcow Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:30 pm

YOUR NAME: Carl Gomez

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: Kept you waiting, huh?

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:0:45137226

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Teacher. I could teach many minds of the new generations in the vault, on the basics of their lifes. Being responsible for them and exercise their fertile minds with knowledge.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Teaching about the world around the small aprendices, enlightening their minds. Having a good period of exercises aswell inside the vault on mid-periods, being agile enough and having a thing for electronics, getting it from my father.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Fighting and cooking. I really need to improve my strength. Perhaps a sandbag should do the trick. And oh damn, the meal.. Unbearable to eat, I think that I would explode the stove if I get my hands on it.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Hyperopia.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes sir.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: They have the best hamburgers in the whole world!

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Yep.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Glasses, Vault standard jumpsuit, Pip-Boy 2000.

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:

Carl Gomez, son of Elizabeth Jenkins and Fernando Almeida Gomez. His parents started in the vault, as their parents before them. Elizabeth was a doctor, very skilled and good-hearted. She helped a lot of people during her life in the vault, so as his father. Fernando was a mechanic, repairing anything that needed it. A good man, responsible and serious when most needed.

Carl’s childhood was normal as for any kid who lives in the vault. Playing around at the vault at all times, he was a healthy kid, and as any adventurous little kid, always getting in trouble. He always had the interest of knowing how things worked, messing around when his father was at the job, sometimes even watching him work as Carl encountered him sometimes on his small adventures among the vault, usually being impressed by his work and trying to repeat what he did.

On his teens, Carl started to study, getting interested mostly on math and different languages, alongside electronics. While his friends were playing along the vault still, he was reading his books or watching his father working, always being a smart kid amongst the others in the vault.

Not too long, he noticed that he had some problems seeing things from close, reading books was starting to giving him headaches. So on, Carl went to see his mother, checking on what was going on him. He got diagnosed with Hyperopia, now having his glasses and being able to normally read once again, he started to have more interest on his classes, even helping his friends on them.

As he grew up, the G.O.A.T. was arriving, Carl was mostly interested on teaching, seeing how easy it was when a friend had trouble on classes or on how he saw his own teacher working and brighting their students’s future, always fascinated by the subjects.

And then, the day had arrived, the G.O.A.T. Carl was more than ready and nervous, like most of his friends and another students at his age. He did it pretty much convinced on his choices, he soon finished it, and delivered the test to his teacher.

The results came, Carl was going to be a teacher as he most wanted to, going to teach the kids on their bright future coming ahead. Being the one responsible of illuminating the path of the new generations on the vault, for them to seek what they are good for and so on he continued, stabilishing his life amongst the others in the vault.
Kulzcow
Kulzcow

Back to top Go down

Kulzcow's shitty-ass Vault Dweller Brazilian Fucking Teacher You Know. Empty Re: Kulzcow's shitty-ass Vault Dweller Brazilian Fucking Teacher You Know.

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:35 pm

Good'olfashion teacher, sounds good.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down